Indicators with alerts/signal - page 705

hello, could someone code an alert for the attached indicator (extreme bars colored), please?

hi mladen,

kindly take a look at this indicator and could you kindly attatch an alert with it so that when the price CANDLE closes either up or down of that MA in that particular time frame.it gives a pop up alert and also sound alert..

much appreciated

bhatti

Files:

nad22:
hi mladen,

kindly take a look at this indicator and could you kindly attatch an alert with it so that when the price CANDLE closes either up or down of that MA in that particular time frame.it gives a pop up alert and also sound alert..

much appreciated

bhatti

nad22

That is a decompiled code. Do you have the original source code?

mladen:
nad22 That is a decompiled code. Do you have the original source code?

oh ok..what does decompile means?

kindly check this file ..if it is any good?thanks

ma_up_down.mq4ma_up_down.mq4

Files:

cesande:
Gentlemen,

I have another request if you could take a look please.

Is there any way to have alerts added to the attached Murrey Math indicator?

I guess the full 'ask' would be ... IS it possible to add separate on/off toggle alerts for each of the 8 lines and maybe even the +-1 and +-2 lines?

The perfect setup would be alertsOn , alertsOnCurrent, alertsMessage, and alertsEmail setting for each MMath line.

Then different audio alert sound files for each line with defaults being alert2.wav.

I am not even 100% sure if this is possible with the fact that the lines are dynamic.

IF at all possible I would appreciate it and definitely would help my 'staring at the screen' time.

Thanks in advance if you can make this happen!

Edit....

I guess I should mention that the desired alerts would center around 4/8.

This means that price moving from 4/8 up to 5/8 for example would alert but coming down from 7/8 to 6/8 I don't see the need for the alert.

ces

Any thoughts / input on this request?

Hi Mladen, Kindly check both files ...to see which one is not decompiled..your help is much appreciated mate, regards Bhatti

nad22:
Hi Mladen, Kindly check both files ...to see which one is not decompiled..your help is much appreciated mate, regards Bhatti

nad22

Both are decompiled files

Oh I see, so changes cannot be made in decompiled files?.

nad22:
Oh I see, so changes cannot be made in decompiled files?.

nad22

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183322

hi mladen can this waddah attar pivot indicator be projected to shown the pivots like in this picture

since pivots are based on previous values .....the projected pivot is based on current values similar to pivot crazy indicator

waddah_attar_pivot.mq4

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Files:
Reason: