Indicators with alerts/signal - page 706

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Hermo:
Good evening everyone:

Mr. mladen or sr. mrtools.

Could please include an alert on this indicator.

Single

Red Square and Green Square.

Thank you very much.

A greeting.

Hermo

Hermo,

Added the alerts.

inver61
inver61  

Hello. You can add arrows, in price, whenever the histogram change color. thank you very much.

[

William Snyder
William Snyder  
inver61:
Hello. You can add arrows, in price, whenever the histogram change color. thank you very much. [

Hello Inver61,

Added the arrows and added alerts too.

maniek1244
maniek1244  

HI!

At last time I use a Fractals+Signals+Diapazon indicator. In this indicator sometimes arrows and diamonds get signal in the same time. And this is my signal to open. Like in the picture you can see.

Dear Mladen, questin for you. Is this impossible to add alert when diamonds and arrows get signal in the same time ?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
maniek1244:
HI!

At last time I use a Fractals+Signals+Diapazon indicator. In this indicator sometimes arrows and diamonds get signal in the same time. And this is my signal to open. Like in the picture you can see.

Dear Mladen, questin for you. Is this impossible to add alert when diamonds and arrows get signal in the same time ?

It can be done, but you will get the signal after 3 closed bars (since it works like that). Is that what you are looking after?

maniek1244
maniek1244  
It can be done, but you will get the signal after 3 closed bars (since it works like that). Us that what you are looking after?

Thanks for you see that, but the 3 closed bars it's not good, because it's will be for the one minute timeframe tacttics, that it is signal on the next candel I open positon and the open second candel it closed position, so that's I must work manually

paludo
paludo  

can someone add alert/email on this indi?..thanks

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Robson Paludo:
can someone add alert/email on this indi?..thanks

Robson Paludo,

Trend Magic is a renamed cci based SuperTrend one with alerts can be found here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page459

Hercs
Hercs  

Good morning Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add a Vertical-LINE when the histogram crosses the Zero-level only on the attached indicator.

Thanking you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Please be kind enough and add a Vertical-LINE when the histogram crosses the Zero-level only on the attached indicator.

Thanking you in advance.

ValoFX

Did you try using some of the macd indicators that can do that and that can chose the average mode (with fast set to 5 and slow set to 34 and average mode set to sma)?