thefx84
thefx84  

anyone???

any one can help a newbie????

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

For start go here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178865

Or here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179161

There is a lot of threads dealing with scalping. If you use the search tool in the upper left corner you will get a lot more links of which some might be what you are looking for

all the best ...

thefx84:
any one can help a newbie????
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Regarding scalping (and promises of getting rich fast) : Super scalping - MQL4 Code Base

It is decompiled, but who cares? It repaints like hell, but who cares? It has a catchy name and it looks soooooo good when you place it on chart (till it wipes out your account). Funny, but there were times when they actually checked what was posted over there. Oh well, the times are a changing ...

dominicchen
dominicchen  

Stochastic-RSI Overbought/Oversold Indicator

Hello Everyone,

I got this indicator, which is a stochastic-rsi indicator. This indicator sends out an alert (pop-up and email) each time it leaves the overbought or oversold zone.

I am an aggressive trader. By the time the indicator sends me the alert, I am a bit too late in the trade. I was thinking, can any programmers out there change the code slightly to do this:

The moment price (upon close of candle) enters the overbought or oversold zone and creates a "V" shape or a "valley", fire the alert (pop-up and email).

Thank you all for your help.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dominicchen:
Hello Everyone,

I got this indicator, which is a stochastic-rsi indicator. This indicator sends out an alert (pop-up and email) each time it leaves the overbought or oversold zone.

I am an aggressive trader. By the time the indicator sends me the alert, I am a bit too late in the trade. I was thinking, can any programmers out there change the code slightly to do this:

The moment price (upon close of candle) enters the overbought or oversold zone and creates a "V" shape or a "valley", fire the alert (pop-up and email).

Thank you all for your help.

Hi Dominicchen,

This version should do what your asking.

ayan2030
ayan2030  

Hi mrtools & mladen!

Can you please add an alert to this indicator?

Thanks in advance!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
clon_tron:
Hi mrtools & mladen!

Can you please add an alert to this indicator?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Clon Tron,

I have this version from my experience the arrows stay in place after a closed bar, had trouble with the Flexi version staying in place.

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mrtools:
Hi Clon Tron, I have this version from my experience the arrows stay in place after a closed bar, had trouble with the Flexi version staying in place.

Thank you very much!

dominicchen
dominicchen  
mrtools:
Hi Dominicchen, This version should do what your asking.

Thank you so much. You just light up my day

casaliss
casaliss  
mrtools:
Hi Dominicchen, This version should do what your asking.

Hi mrtools

StochRSI_basic_ p&v alerts indicator

adding divergence

thanks

good works

sorry

bad english