Elite indicators :) - page 108

63_fx_fish

mike pearce:
You Are The BEST Mladen.. million thnks

hello Mladen

whitebloodcell:
I am trying to make an indicator to plot a histogram of the change in gradient of NonLagMa7.9. It works as expected, sort of, in that when it is first loaded onto the chart it displays great, as more bars appear though it seems to slowly stop working though, could someone please take a look at the code and perhaps point me in the right direction please?

Whitebloodcell please excuse the question looked in the dictionary for gradient still didn't get it, is that something like slope or rate of change?

63_fx_fish

mladen:
Mike,

Here you go. Now it will alert you as "take profit signaled" when the blue cross appears. It can even give you two alerts simultaneously (when the trend changes and if in the same bar a take profit is signaled) and will not get confused in those cases

PS: did not change the name of the indicator.

have a nice weekend

regards

mladen

Hello Mladen,

Can you add arrow on this indicator

for buy signal...When green bar close above (0.3) it a buy

for sell signal..When red bar close below (-0.3) it a sell signal

when green bar or red close below (0.3 or -0.3) take profit (blue X)

with alert for (only buy signal).. so only buy signal are taken

vice versa.

thanks Mladen for your time.

Files:

mrtools:
Whitebloodcell please excuse the question looked in the dictionary for gradient still didn't get it, is that something like slope or rate of change?

Yes it is another way of saying the slope or the rate of change of a line. So I am wanting the indicator to show when the line begins to slow to help with determining exit points.

More mathematically the gradient is the instantaneous rate of change at the point the tangent is drawn.

Thanks for any help you can give.

mike,

sorry to disapoint you but fx_fish is the "infamous" solar wind indicator. To keep the story short, just want to mention that it is a wrongly coded Ehlres fisher transform indicator. Attaching the one that is correct along with the original Ehlers' document explaining how the indicator should be used
Check it out. If it still convenes you after checking, than we shall add "whistles and bells" OK?

regards

mladen

mike pearce:
Hello Mladen,

Can you add arrow on this indicator

for buy signal...When green bar close above (0.3) it a buy

for sell signal..When red bar close below (-0.3) it a sell signal

when green bar or red close below (0.3 or -0.3) take profit (blue X)

with alert for (only buy signal).. so only buy signal are taken

vice versa.

thanks Mladen for your time.

SR indicator

hi

I found this indicator which plots lines of support and resistance for different time frames and liked to share it with you

does anyone have the source code or the MQ4 file of it ?

Files:
_tlb_oc_v02.ex4  25 kb

An experiment ...

This is a result of an experiment.

The starting point for making it is was something I have been considering as illogical for some time : why do the bands in Bollinger bands or Keltner channel, or any xxx bands have to be symmetrical to the central value? It simply does not seem logical (at least to me it doesn't ).

In time of trends we can not expect "the opposite" band to be reached the same way as the "trend side band". Placing those symmetrically simple negates trends. I know that a lot of people will tell that there is no such thing as "trend" but if we keep the definition within "a prevailing movement in one direction" than we have it.

So this one does : if there is a movement in one direction, the "opposite" band is narrowing. If the price movement is random-ing, bands tend to be symmetrical

indicator??

hazzoomah:
hi

I found this indicator which plots lines of support and resistance for different time frames and liked to share it with you

does anyone have the source code or the MQ4 file of it ?

I did a quick search on the net and found this, the name is the same however you will need to check it out to see if it is the same indicator as your ex4 file.

tlb_oc_v02.mq4

Files:
tlb_oc_v02.mq4  22 kb

cja:
I did a quick search on the net and found this, the name is the same however you will need to check it out to see if it is the same indicator as your ex4 file. tlb_oc_v02.mq4

thank you very much

i will check it

mladen:
This is a result of an experiment.

The starting point for making it is was something I have been considering as illogical for some time : why do the bands in Bollinger bands or Keltner channel, or any xxx bands have to be symmetrical to the central value? It simply does not seem logical (at least to me it doesn't ).

In time of trends we can not expect "the opposite" band to be reached the same way as the "trend side band". Placing those symmetrically simple negates trends. I know that a lot of people will tell that there is no such thing as "trend" but if we keep the definition within "a prevailing movement in one direction" than we have it.

So this one does : if there is a movement in one direction, the "opposite" band is narrowing. If the price movement is random-ing, bands tend to be symmetrical

Thanks Mladen, nice bands.

Reason: