Indicators with alerts/signal - page 454

Only now noticed that behgozin with signal line indicator is in the "Indicators with alerts/signal" thread and that it does not have alerts. So, here is a version with signal line + alerts (all the usual stuff : message, sound, email) + the new possibility that metatrader 4 has : a push notification (info about it here : Push Notification Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

hi all.

could u please give alert then red line cross level 80 and 20 in this indi?

thx

Files:

mort000:
hi all.

could u please give alert then red line cross level 80 and 20 in this indi?

thx

Hello Mort000,

Added the alerts, the lines can be moved to whatever levels you determine oversold or overbought, by default they are set at 20 and 80.

Files:

thanks guru

thank you very much guru for making it on mt4 its same what i wanted....

can it be improved more for accurate signal?

murcu1:
nirvana.rarMr. maladene whether this could make for MT4 looks good thanks

hello murcu,

i did lots of experiment on nirvana( real author is mrtq13), the last i did, name is rocketjet, which is modified ver of nirvana system. lots of real trade and experiment you can find on traderji site. but i still think its not the one we need.

mladen:
debashis

godrich reminded us of this post. There are some un-clarities.

Behgozin function (and indicator) is an oscillator (we already converted it to metatrader 4, it was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972/page17 ) and linear regression, as it is ussualy as a moving average like value on chart (sometimes called LSMA too). So they are "operating" in two different sets of values. If it is so, then they can not be compared normally

Can you clarify what exactly "behgozin and its LinearRegression-LeastSquaresMovingAverage" combination is? Do you mean a cross of Behgozin and linear regression value applied to Behgozin as a kind of a signal line?

Debashis,

I noticed you have asked if the signal could be made more accurate.

I can't speak for Mladen but I thought I would point out that Mladen had asked you to clarify exactly what you're looking for in this indicator, in the above post (page 455, post 4549). Not sure if you had seen this post.

Possibly clarifying a bit more what you're looking for or explaining a little more what you had done to achieve your original signals may help to move this indicator forward.

Godrich

Behgozin strength finder with asymmetric OB/OS levels ...

Don't know if this is in improvement or not, but here is a version that is trying to detect breakouts by using asymmetric way of calculating ema levels for breakouts (levels are not fixed, but depend on the speed of change, direction of change and ultimately the length of the change). Try it out. Maybe that is the improvement of the Belgozin strength finder that is needed

hi

mladen:
Don't know if this is in improvement or not, but here is a version that is trying to detect breakouts by using asymmetric way of calculating ema levels for breakouts (levels are not fixed, but depend on the speed of change, direction of change and ultimately the length of the change). Try it out. Maybe that is the improvement of the Belgozin strength finder that is needed

jaguar.mq4sure you can make this indicator as tf

Files:
jaguar.mq4  8 kb
jaguar_tv.gif  30 kb

murcu1

Since the indicator you attached is the same as the one at this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page227#comment_635028 please read that post

all the best

murcu1:
jaguar.mq4sure you can make this indicator as tf

Hi;

Could someone please combine this 2 indicators and add an alert;

1. Price is above Launcher trix final and Eata gives a sell signal / SELL

2. Price is below Launcher trix final and Eata gives a buy signal / BUY

Thank youeata_pollan_vers_mod_2.mq4

launcher_trx_final.ex4

Reason: