Elite indicators :) - page 499

Ray

You might use the function from this post for that : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page26

traderduke:
mladen

Yes I know, first you never see me then you can't get rid of me!

I'm running an Ea but I need to limit one entry to a candle, is there any function other then the Newbar & timeprev which don't work the Trailing stops very well????

Thanks

Ray

Super trend averages, multi time frame and alerts ...

Super trend, multi time frame and alert with the choice of 18 possible averages types for calculation. Averages are listed in the parameters so I am not going to list them at this post here too (it is easier to have them in parameters)> The example from bellow uses the simplest 10 period SMMA to calculate super trend

Supertrend

Hello Mladen!

Would it again be possible to have a histogram version of the same with an input for current candle true/false and an alarm (message to show which timeframe chart alarm applies to)

Thank you very much,

Daniel

Sper trend averages histo ...

Daniel

Here you go

PS: the example is one of the reasons why I always blab that parameters should be "played with". It is a 10 period SMMA with 1.5 atr multiplier (no multi time frame at the example picture).

dakiki:
Hello Mladen!

Would it again be possible to have a histogram version of the same with an input for current candle true/false and an alarm (message to show which timeframe chart alarm applies to)

Thank you very much,

Daniel

EMA rsi adaptive

We have a similar indicator like this (the ma rsi adaptive) but decided to post this one too for a couple of reasons: it si different enough to consider it as another indicator and it might help in choosing depending on trading style. When it comes to short periods the two are similar, but on long periods they can differ significantly. Here is a comparison of 35 period ma rsi adaptive (blue) and same period ema rsi adaptive (red).

PS: in this the the usual choice of rsi calculations is also added : the rsi, Wilders rsi, rsx and Cuttler's rsi

RSi divergence 2

Good morning Mladen,

I did look for a version of the "RSi divergence 2" with arrows on candles when the RSi crosses the 50-level, but to no avail.

Would you mind adding that option for me, please?

Thanking you most sincerely and wishing you a great weekend.

Best regards.

Files:

MACD rsi adaptive 2

The rsi adaptive macd indicator from this post with an addition of our usual choices of rsi for adapting : rsi, Wilders rsi, rsx and Cuttler's rsi

Rsx 2

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible for you to check the divergencies on this indicator? It does not pick up many divergencies that are plainly visible to the eye, but in the heat of the battle the eye is sometimes distracted

Thank you, as always!

Daniel

RSX 2 (additional)

Hello Mladen,

Would be great if you could also increase the bars back the indicator looks for divergencies (maybe even an input parameter for it).

Have a great weekend,

Daniel

Daniel

That is the reason why in some occasions I told that divergences are subjective category

The biggest problem with computer code is simple : it is doing the same thing all the time. If you tell it to look for peaks in 3 bars it will do that all the time. And that is where it fails compared to men. Men is capable to generalize and adapt as not computer program can. When it comes to divergences I even think that it will always stay so.

What it takes a glance on a chart to a men to see divergences in a split second will take years for some computer program to do simply because computer program needs to find peaks on the same places while men needs to find those on similar places

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible for you to check the divergencies on this indicator? It does not pick up many divergencies that are plainly visible to the eye, but in the heat of the battle the eye is sometimes distracted

Thank you, as always!

Daniel
Reason: