Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 446

Hello Padamfx,

This is a mtf version of Chandelier Stops.

itiboroo:
Thanks, but I search for one where I can see the candles, and on those thread I didn't find like this.

Not sure at all that I understand what are you looking for, but if you want multiple time frames of some indicator on the same chart, simply place them on the same chart and change the time frame that some instance is using. Like this example with 4 different time frames of the same indicator (but it can easily be even more than just 4 time frames)

Files:

I'm looking for something like this : can I see like in this chart :- in the top of the chart, one of time frame, and in the bottom another three time frames '-for one currency pair

Files:
multichart.jpg  137 kb

itiboroo:
I'm looking for something like this : can I see like in this chart :- in the top of the chart, one of time frame, and in the bottom another three time frames '-for one currency pair

You can try the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page16 . Set the averages periods to 0 and you will get something like this

Files:
all_ma.gif  40 kb

mrtools:
Hello Padamfx, This is a mtf version of Chandelier Stops.

Thx MrTools keep doing to great things you do much appreciated.

Multi time frame

Indicator "Multi time frame"

Files:
mtf.png  51 kb

mrtools благодарю вас ! за mtf cci+alert

--------------------------------

Прошу добавить mtf -- DT_ZZ_optimizeddt_zz_optimized.mq4

Files:

harrytn:
Hi, fellows

The "slope direction MTF" it was working all along to the charts. Now when I apply the indicator to the chart nothing appears, does anybody know why this is happening? I've attached the indicator, if someone can help?

Thank you

Thank you for putting this up, just what I have needed. Steve

grasshopper:
Thank you for putting this up, just what I have needed. Steve

grasshopper

If alert in slope direction line are not working, simply find any Hull moving average with alerts and that's it (slope direction line is actually Hull moving average (or HMA))

plesae any one to fix this indi when i whant to use like mtf indicator disapered on current Timeframe work

Reason: