Indicators with alerts/signal - page 332

rikiolivier:
Can someone please with coding skills (since I have none) mod this indi (Color RSI with alert) to show the time frame that is being monitored like M5, M15, D1 etc. It does everything that I pretty much need except just that. When I receive emails I am unable to determine which time frame that the signal is from.This would greatly be appreciated. Thank you. Riki

Riki, should on a alert show you the time frame now.

Files:

rikiolivier:
mrtools, wow, that was quick. thank you for the quick response. when i receive an lert, instead of it showing the timeframe M5 for example, it says "current time frame" instead but does not actually display it.

Yeah probably too quick , anyway now it works right, reposted corrected version in original post.

mrtools:
Yeah probably too quick , anyway now it works right, reposted corrected version in original post.

Thank you so much. Works great.

Combo Indi Help

I need help. Is it possible to generate an alert or signal on the basis of a few indicators in general when they fall in line? For example, closing of a candle above BB Upper band + MACD upwards (when they fall in line) with a BUY voice sound or similar. Not necessarily with 2 indicators only, it can be more and I may be using other custom indicators.

It would be interesting to know if anyone has some feedback regarding the free programming from programmers like karthikencore.

loading indicator only once in EAs

Hi,

a newbee cuestion.

Is it possible to load an indicator just once, and then read values from it when ever I want?

I have a custom indicator that I want to check every new bar (period). The indicator used is heavy to load, it takes some time to load it.

Must I load it each time I want to read a value from it?

Thanks!

Fradger:
Hi,

a newbee cuestion.

Is it possible to load an indicator just once, and then read values from it when ever I want?

I have a custom indicator that I want to check every new bar (period). The indicator used is heavy to load, it takes some time to load it.

Must I load it each time I want to read a value from it?

Thanks!

Since the indicator requires a lot of system resources to load then the programmer most likely programmed it in a way that it will do its calculations only on the new bars instead of every tick. So just let it attached to the chart and it should be fine.

TheShanghai:
This is the linear regression forecast indicator from the Ricky D system.

Would anyone here make it so that it gives an alert whenever the T3 line crosses level 0?

thanks

I took some time to add pop up alert and email alert to this indicator. Both has a true/false function.

I have made the assumption that you only want to have alert if cross by the end of the bar, not intra bar. Also I assume T3 is the red line.

Enjoy.

rd-forecastosc.mq4

Files:

sukhen:
I need help. Is it possible to generate an alert or signal on the basis of a few indicators in general when they fall in line? For example, closing of a candle above BB Upper band + MACD upwards (when they fall in line) with a BUY voice sound or similar. Not necessarily with 2 indicators only, it can be more and I may be using other custom indicators.

If you read my post of 3135 of this thread, I have a free signal alert indicator that fits your needs. I will customize for anyone for free (provided I have time). I have used this for my clients for many times and the benefit is huge.

Check it out.

Chrisitina

Reason: