Indicators with alerts/signal - page 332

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Color RSI with alert simple Modification Please to show current time frame monitored

Can someone please with coding skills (since I have none) mod this indi (Color RSI with alert) to show the time frame that is being monitored like M5, M15, D1 etc. It does everything that I pretty much need except just that. When I receive emails I am unable to determine which time frame that the signal is from.This would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

Riki

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rikiolivier:
Can someone please with coding skills (since I have none) mod this indi (Color RSI with alert) to show the time frame that is being monitored like M5, M15, D1 etc. It does everything that I pretty much need except just that. When I receive emails I am unable to determine which time frame that the signal is from.This would greatly be appreciated. Thank you. Riki

Riki, should on a alert show you the time frame now.

Files:
RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  
mrtools:
Riki, should on a alert show you the time frame now.

mrtools,

wow, that was quick. thank you for the quick response. when i receive an lert, instead of it showing the timeframe M5 for example, it says "current time frame" instead but does not actually display it.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rikiolivier:
mrtools, wow, that was quick. thank you for the quick response. when i receive an lert, instead of it showing the timeframe M5 for example, it says "current time frame" instead but does not actually display it.

Yeah probably too quick , anyway now it works right, reposted corrected version in original post.

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  
mrtools:
Yeah probably too quick , anyway now it works right, reposted corrected version in original post.

Thank you so much. Works great.

sukhen
sukhen  

Combo Indi Help

I need help. Is it possible to generate an alert or signal on the basis of a few indicators in general when they fall in line? For example, closing of a candle above BB Upper band + MACD upwards (when they fall in line) with a BUY voice sound or similar. Not necessarily with 2 indicators only, it can be more and I may be using other custom indicators.

Ayman al-Rajoub 0_o  Ayman al-Rajoub
Ayman al-Rajoub 0_o Ayman al-Rajoub  

Files:
martin eshleman
martin eshleman  

It would be interesting to know if anyone has some feedback regarding the free programming from programmers like karthikencore.

Fradger
Fradger  

loading indicator only once in EAs

Hi,

a newbee cuestion.

Is it possible to load an indicator just once, and then read values from it when ever I want?

I have a custom indicator that I want to check every new bar (period). The indicator used is heavy to load, it takes some time to load it.

Must I load it each time I want to read a value from it?

Thanks!

martin eshleman
martin eshleman  
Fradger:
Hi,

a newbee cuestion.

Is it possible to load an indicator just once, and then read values from it when ever I want?

I have a custom indicator that I want to check every new bar (period). The indicator used is heavy to load, it takes some time to load it.

Must I load it each time I want to read a value from it?

Thanks!

Since the indicator requires a lot of system resources to load then the programmer most likely programmed it in a way that it will do its calculations only on the new bars instead of every tick. So just let it attached to the chart and it should be fine.