Indicators with alerts/signal - page 607

kobpanya:
Hi, mladen

You're so great person. I've got this Indicator from one of your work. I tried with couple brokers but it dosen't alert. So, Could you please check it?

And I know it a lot to ask but, Is it possible to make it alert when any currency cross between upper and lower level lines area. Like 80/20 level lines in stocastic (but we can adjust it to any level lines). I've tried to write the code but it was so difficult for me.

Thanks

Hi, mladen

Are you still working on my request? If it too difficult. Just only fix the alert when currency lines cross.

Thanks.

kobpanya:
Hi, mladen

Are you still working on my request? If it too difficult. Just only fix the alert when currency lines cross.

Thanks.

kobpanya

Some correctly coded versions of CCFp indicator are posted in the elite and advanced sections.

PS: can you please let me know when did I tell that I am going to work on that request?

Hi, I found this idicador in FF and I would like you to help me, you might add Notification alert and make histogram?

otherwise, that it serves the indicator parameters have? "useaproximate" and "usezerobar"

regards

2itrend.mq4

Files:
2itrend.mq4  5 kb

elcomepips:
Hi, I found this idicador in FF and I would like you to help me, you might add Notification alert and make histogram?

otherwise, that it serves the indicator parameters have? "useaproximate" and "usezerobar"

regards

2itrend.mq4

elcomepips

In short : that is a decompiled indicator

have a nice weekend

Hello everyone, I must commend your good work here.

it is awesome, keep it up.

Hello mrtools, mladen, please help me to add sound alert on this different ema cross indicator. let the alert have option of on current candle and on closed candle. Thanks in advance

Files:

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools, mladen, please help me to add sound alert on this different ema cross indicator. let the alert have option of on current candle and on closed candle. Thanks in advance

Hello Samuelkanu, there is a version here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general simply make both fast ma period and slow ma periods = 5 on the fast ma price use open (same as 1) on the slow ma price use close(same as 0), and on ma type for ema would be a 1 and you will have the same thing, already with alerts.

Hi Mladen,

I hope you're fine

Please can you do an MTF version of your indicator with change on color slope please ?

Thanks a lot and have a nice week-end

Zilliq

mladen:
This the version that allows you to change the "speed" of hull average (the same as in "Hull moving average 2.0"). Here is an interesting result with "slowing down" the Hull (speed set to 1) instead of making it faster :

sto_hull_stochastic_kdsl_alertsarrows_v1.05_hull_2.0_mladen.mq4

mrtools:
Hello Samuelkanu, there is a version here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general simply make both fast ma period and slow ma periods = 5 on the fast ma price use open (same as 1) on the slow ma price use close(same as 0), and on ma type for ema would be a 1 and you will have the same thing, already with alerts.

Hello mrtools i have put the parameters as you said and there is a difference. The one you gave me the link to has more arrows and some appear when there is no cross. Please add alert for this my version because it works the way i want. Look at the pictures and see. The one you gave me the link to has the red and green arrows,while the one i posted has the yellow arrows with the same parameters

Files:
eurjpym5.png  41 kb

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools i have put the parameters as you said and there is a difference. The one you gave me the link to has more arrows and some appear when there is no cross. Please add alert for this my version because it works the way i want. Look at the pictures and see. The one you gave me the link to has the red and green arrows,while the one i posted has the yellow arrows with the same parameters

Samuelkanu, your right the version at the link i sent you to wasn't working correctly, have fixed it and posted a corrected version there, added alerts to the version you posted, please understand the version you posted the arrows will repaint.

Reason: