Indicators with alerts/signal - page 610

William Snyder
William Snyder  
yigal:
Hi all,

Could you add an alert to this one please.

TIA

join.mq4

Hi Yigal, sorry but that is a decompiled indicator.

yigal
yigal  

Just to make sure, how come it works in built 500+. This is just for my own understanding.

Cheers

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello Mrtools, please do you have such indicator with arrow alert when cci indicator cross an ema as in the picture attached. Would be glad if it is possible. Thanks in advance

Files:
eurgbph4.png 42 kb
RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  
mrtools:
Rikiolivier, I regress with Mladen in the house it usually is it can be done , anyway here is the stoch bars.

mrtools, Mladen,

You guys are just too awesome. Many thanks and blessings. Best FF on the net by far. Thank you.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Hello Mrtools, please do you have such indicator with arrow alert when cci indicator cross an ema as in the picture attached. Would be glad if it is possible. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, have this one.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Samuelkanu, have this one.

Thanks a lot mrtools. Really appreciate your great works. But can you make it to show arrow on main chart instead of sub window

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Thanks a lot mrtools. Really appreciate your great works. But can you make it to show arrow on main chart instead of sub window

Samuelkanu, made this one to just show arrows on the main chart, hopefully I understood right.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Samuelkanu, made this one to just show arrows on the main chart, hopefully I understood right.

Yeah, mrtools, you are right. Thanks so much and remain blessed

elcomepips
elcomepips  

could you add alert notification? thanks

sar_color_bar.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
elcomepips:
could you add alert notification? thanks sar_color_bar.mq4

elcomepips

As I see this version https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/79/sar_color.mq4 already has alerts in it