Indicators with alerts/signal - page 602

kjmchc1010
kjmchc1010  

Request for CCI and RSI alert

Hi. My name is Son. I realy need CCI and RSI indicator that alert when hit overbought or oversold. If some one have it, I very appriciate

P/S: sorry for my bad English

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kjmchc1010:
Hi. My name is Son. I realy need CCI and RSI indicator that alert when hit overbought or oversold. If some one have it, I very appriciate P/S: sorry for my bad English

kjmchc1010

Check this thread (best to check in the attachments).

There are for sure already indicators alerting the way you need it in this thread

KT
KT  

Mr Tools, can you create an option so that this indy will give alerts only on the X, like "Alert on X only" true/false.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
protrade:
Mr Tools, can you create an option so that this indy will give alerts only on the X, like "Alert on X only" true/false.

Protrade, on this version can choose either or, the x called it alertsOnExit, and the regular alertsOnTrendchange.

Files:
KT
KT  

Thanks Mr Tools. Can you check it again. It's not going off. I saw several Xs appear but no alert.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
handy148:
It is possible to add an arrow and pop up alert to this indi please. Thank you.

Handy148, added the alerts and arrows, for the neutral arrows made it default as a gray dot, but it or the others can be changed to a different wingding you prefer from here wingdings here

Files:
Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

mrtools - sorry I attached the wrong indicator. I meant to send this adapted version. may I ask you to please add arrow and pop-up alert for this one.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
handy148:
mrtools - sorry I attached the wrong indicator. I meant to send this adapted version. may I ask you to please add arrow and pop-up alert for this one.

Sorry Handy148, that is another version of Solar Wind not good for signaling or alerts.

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Oh didn't know that - thanks for the heads up.

KT
KT  
mrtools:
Protrade, on this version can choose either or, the x called it alertsOnExit, and the regular alertsOnTrendchange.

Mr Tools. Can you check it again. It's not going off. I saw several Xs appear but no alert.