Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 505

Hello Mladen and mrTools,

I tested an EA which looks nice, there is one problem: looking at the stats after testing - when it takes a Buy it must be a sell and vice versa. Is this what can be changed in the programm of this EA by you? Or is it possible to programm a reversal option in the input which can be manually changed?

I hope to hear soon form you and THX.

Best regards,

Marco

Marco320:
Hello Mladen and mrTools,

I tested an EA which looks nice, there is one problem: looking at the stats after testing - when it takes a Buy it must be a sell and vice versa. Is this what can be changed in the programm of this EA by you? Or is it possible to programm a reversal option in the input which can be manually changed?

I hope to hear soon form you and THX.

Best regards,

Marco

Hi Marco,

If the EA is using indicator calls can simply reverse the indicator call outs whatever was buy make it sell and vise versa, also sometimes its possible to add a reversal to the EA so when its supposed to buy it will sell and vise versa.

Hello Mr Trader.

Could you please make this in MultiTimeFrame. thanks you very much

Files:

Hi everybody,

Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

Please can one of you do a MTF version of this very interesting indicator (the code was modified by Mladen)

Thanks a lot it will be very useful

Have a nice day

Zilliq

sto_hull_stochastic_kdsl_alertsarrows_v1.05.mq4

fontan4:
Hello Mr Trader. Could you please make this in MultiTimeFrame. thanks you very much

fontan4

That is just one more decompiled version of solar wind

See this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

mladen:
fontan4

That is just one more decompiled version of solar wind

See this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

No sir. i had seen solar wind + histo, its different. please Mr Mladen, Could you make my indicator into MTF. thanks for helping me

fontan4:
No sir. i had seen solar wind + histo, its different. please Mr Mladen, Could you make my indicator into MTF. thanks for helping me

Upper - Solar winds set to period 13, lower - the indicator you posted

Even if it was not a solar wind indicator, please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183322

all the best

Files:
solar_winds.gif  37 kb

can you add MTF mode in this indicator please?

sar_color_bar__alers.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Marco, If the EA is using indicator calls can simply reverse the indicator call outs whatever was buy make it sell and vise versa, also sometimes its possible to add a reversal to the EA so when its supposed to buy it will sell and vise versa.

Hello mrTools,

Thx for the reply. Attached the complete set of files I found on the web. Tested in EURUSD 1M. One straight line down. So I can imagine and regarding the chart it looks like the EA is taken the oppsite direction of the trend (contra). I hope you can make the sets complete working to the correct direction. (tested in strategy tester but than the historical data isn't from perfect and now forward testing in demo and really crying what you see - same results as stategy tester)

Hope you are been able to fix this issue and to hear soon form you.

Best regards and really thx for the help. Marco

Hi Guys I don't know if you see my post because there are so many after

Thanks for all and best wishes

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi everybody,

Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

Please can one of you do a MTF version of this very interesting indicator (the code was modified by Mladen)

Thanks a lot it will be very useful

Have a nice day

Zilliq

sto_hull_stochastic_kdsl_alertsarrows_v1.05.mq4
Reason: