Indicators with alerts/signal - page 604

please add to this indicator alert sound and popup.

Files:
mf1_4.ex4  10 kb

elcomepips:
hello, thanks for the other indicators, can you put notification alarm and create a histogram with this indicator that I attached? stochasticrvi.mq4

Elcomepips, this is the histo version its mtf with all the alerts.

Files:

uzinterello:
please add to this indicator alert sound and popup.

Uzinterello, not able to add alerts to an ex4 file need the original mt4 version.

Sir, anybody here have the signals & Alert indicator below:

Trigger buy:

- If candle open or close above EMA 50 and RSI are above 50 and pointing up.

Trigger sell:

- If candle open or close below EMA 50 and RSI are below 50 and pointing down.

Thanks.

psetrendalert:
Sir, anybody here have the signals & Alert indicator below:

Trigger buy:

- If candle open or close above EMA 50 and RSI are above 50 and pointing up.

Trigger sell:

- If candle open or close below EMA 50 and RSI are below 50 and pointing down.

Thanks.

Psetrendalert, if you use this version I made for you awhile back from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page400 and change the fast ma to 1 and the slow ma to 50 you will have the same thing,

mrtools:
Cesande, added alerts to the candles and the cci changed the wording on the alert somewhat and the settings to match the candles and vise versa.

MRTools,

Thanks very much for adding alerts to the custom candles indicator.

After a good amount of testing I am still seeing that some of the alerts are not firing although the candle will paint (and remain painted after a reload of the indicator) if the conditions are met.

2 questions...

1) do you have any idea why some times the alert will not fire? I have all but the email setting set to true.

Again this is a hard one to describe in that some times all is good (fires the alert sound with the settings I have and does not fire the alert2 very often...) have heard alert2 only 1 or 2 times...

2) is there a place where I can get more detailed information on the CCI_Price user variable? I am suspicious that the setting I am using of 5 for which I believe is (Typical_Price) may be the culprit. I have found that the levels are Close, High, Low, Median, Open, Typical, and Weighted.. in that order. The issue I have is that I don't fully understand the non obvious selections and wonder where I can learn more on them.

edit... to understand my desired operation, I DO want the alerts to happen as the candle is building and as it crosses the level that I have set in the UV...

Thanks again

ces

cesande:
MRTools,

Thanks very much for adding alerts to the custom candles indicator.

After a good amount of testing I am still seeing that some of the alerts are not firing although the candle will paint (and remain painted after a reload of the indicator) if the conditions are met.

2 questions...

1) do you have any idea why some times the alert will not fire? I have all but the email setting set to true.

Again this is a hard one to describe in that some times all is good (fires the alert sound with the settings I have and does not fire the alert2 very often...) have heard alert2 only 1 or 2 times...

2) is there a place where I can get more detailed information on the CCI_Price user variable? I am suspicious that the setting I am using of 5 for which I believe is (Typical_Price) may be the culprit. I have found that the levels are Close, High, Low, Median, Open, Typical, and Weighted.. in that order. The issue I have is that I don't fully understand the non obvious selections and wonder where I can learn more on them.

edit... to understand my desired operation, I DO want the alerts to happen as the candle is building and as it crosses the level that I have set in the UV...

Thanks again

ces

Ces, about your first question, think it was a problem with the candles themselves, but not for sure, anyway did a little changing on the candle drawing and it seems better to me now, both alert wise and candle drawing wise.

About your second question, the original formula for CCI uses typical price pretty good article about CCI here

CCI info

ps) to add about the alerts if you have all the alerts set to true you should get an alert as the candle is changing color, being that the bar is not closed you will have to be careful, because before that bar closes the candle could change.Also if for example you get a buy alert or green candle the alerts will not sound again until the candles change to red.

RSI bar chart to Stoch bar chart

Good day traders,

I was wondering if there is a version of the RSI bar chart in Stochastic. May you please assit and guide me in the direction of one does exist. If not, can a coder please convert the attached to Stochastic. Thank you very much in advance.

Good luck and happy trading.

rikiolivier

mrtools:
Ces, about your first question, think it was a problem with the candles themselves, but not for sure, anyway did a little changing on the candle drawing and it seems better to me now, both alert wise and candle drawing wise.

About your second question, the original formula for CCI uses typical price pretty good article about CCI here

CCI info

ps) to add about the alerts if you have all the alerts set to true you should get an alert as the candle is changing color, being that the bar is not closed you will have to be careful, because before that bar closes the candle could change.Also if for example you get a buy alert or green candle the alerts will not sound again until the candles change to red.

Thanks SO much for your very fast reply and work!

I changed the "OnCurrent" default you have from false to true and will test as I do want the heads up as the candle is building.

Will leave CCI_Price to 5 (Typical) as I study your link and the other definitions I have found on the different price values.

Thanks again sir!

ces

rikiolivier:
Good day traders,

I was wondering if there is a version of the RSI bar chart in Stochastic. May you please assit and guide me in the direction of one does exist. If not, can a coder please convert the attached to Stochastic. Thank you very much in advance.

Good luck and happy trading.

rikiolivier

Rikiolivier, to make the rsi bar chart the rsi has price open,close,high, and low available, so was possible to make it, with stochastic you only have in the price field, high/low and close available, so as far as i can tell not able to make it using stochastic

Reason: