Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1104

rpasupathy:
Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Need a buy/sell arrow with alert when the candle closes above or below the white line. ( White line is simply 3 period lwma of typical price )..

Thanks a lot

Cheers

That is actually a 10 period lwma

Anyway : take any ma cross indicator that shows arrows, set the period of fast ma to 1, set the period of the slow ma to 10 and method to lma (3) and you shall get those exact arrows on crosses of the price and ma (for example , try this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page694)

rpasupathy:
White line is simply 3 period lwma of typical price

Why modding an indi with 3 slope change colored MAs and arrows when you want only one simple naked MA?

Dear mladen,

Can you please add an alert to this indicator? The alert is not working when it changes colors.

sefc_ma_faster_alert__sep.mq4

mahnooj:
Hello mladen, could you kindly modify this indi to have a histo history, currently it's too much load on my comp

Hello mladen, mrtools

some help on this please, need adjustable history bars on the histo

mahnooj:
Hello mladen, mrtools some help on this please, need adjustable history bars on the histo

use caution when you summon one of them..............

mahnooj:
Hello mladen, mrtools some help on this please, need adjustable history bars on the histo

There is nothing to be changed in that indicator

It calculates only 3 bars 99.9999% of time - only when first started it calculates all the bars - that indicator can not and is not causing any CPU overload and if there is a CPU overload, it is not caused by the code of that indicator.

pls help me with arrow appearing on the chart when it change

dotmund:
pls help me with arrow appearing on the chart when it change

Dotmund, added the arrows.

Good afternoon!

Mladen and mrtools, please, add support push-notifications

macd_colorhist_alert.mq4

Files:

evgenbest:
Good afternoon!

Mladen and mrtools, please, add support push-notifications

macd_colorhist_alert.mq4