alignat  
mrtools:
Paul Atreidas, try this one.

thank you, mrtools

now all signals correct, but in this version alerts dont work ((

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Paul Atreides:
thank you, mrtools now all signals correct, but in this version alerts dont work ((

Paul just ran it in back test and got the alerts, checked the code looked ok to me.

zilliq
zilliq  

Hi Mladen,

Did you see my post about your indicator ?

Thanks a lot and have a nice evening

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

I hope you're fine

Please can you do an MTF version of your indicator with change on color slope please ?

Thanks a lot and have a nice week-end

Zilliq

sto_hull_stochastic_kdsl_alertsarrows_v1.05_hull_2.0_mladen.mq4
alignat
alignat  
mrtools:
Paul just ran it in back test and got the alerts, checked the code looked ok to me.

I too have once again on backtest, previous version - alerts OK, new version - does not work. All parameters by default, MT build 509

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Paul Atreides:
I too have once again on backtest, previous version - alerts OK, new version - does not work. All parameters by default, MT build 509 .

This is the version I just tested and its ex4 file, see if these work on your server.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Back test of ema cross on my terminal - build 509. Alerts working

Files:
ema_cross.gif 99 kb
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Samuelkanu, your right the version at the link i sent you to wasn't working correctly, have fixed it and posted a corrected version there, added alerts to the version you posted, please understand the version you posted the arrows will repaint.

mrtools,firstly thanks. Since you said the version i posted will repaint i have gone back to the link you gave me to test it too and compare the two but the indicator in the link is no more there. You can check yourself. But which is better in your opinion?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
mrtools,firstly thanks. Since you said the version i posted will repaint i have gone back to the link you gave me to test it too and compare the two but the indicator in the link is no more there. You can check yourself. But which is better in your opinion?

Man if I had just one firing brain cell I would be dangerous, could have sworn I replaced the not working one, anyway now its replaced, probably the best one would be that one, or the Ema Open-Close Cross_alerts posted a couple of posts up, it has the same settings as the version you posted.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Man if I had just one firing brain cell I would be dangerous, could have sworn I replaced the not working one, anyway now its replaced, probably the best one would be that one, or the Ema Open-Close Cross_alerts posted a couple of posts up, it has the same settings as the version you posted.

Lol, Thanks very much mrtools

elcomepips
elcomepips  
mrtools:
Elcomepips, added the notification alert but not able to test so hopefully it works alright.

hello mrtools, the indicator signals sent but always when candle closes, it should only send when setpoint signal at the parameters, thanks for the,

could convert this histogram?: stochrsi_mtfalerts.mq4

Files: