Indicators with alerts/signal - page 605

mrtools:
Rikiolivier, to make the rsi bar chart the rsi has price open,close,high, and low available, so was possible to make it, with stochastic you only have in the price field, high/low and close available, so as far as i can tell not able to make it using stochastic

mrtools,

Thank you very much for looking into it for for me.

Best regards

mrtools:
Rikiolivier, I regress with Mladen in the house it usually is it can be done , anyway here is the stoch bars.

Nice. Thanks

Support and resistance levels alert/email

Is is possible to add an alert/email whenever the price hits the support or resistance levels?

Files:

Hi all,

Could you add an alert to this one please.

TIA

join.mq4

Files:
join.mq4  7 kb

yigal:
Hi all,

Could you add an alert to this one please.

TIA

join.mq4

Hi Yigal, sorry but that is a decompiled indicator.

Just to make sure, how come it works in built 500+. This is just for my own understanding.

Cheers

Hello Mrtools, please do you have such indicator with arrow alert when cci indicator cross an ema as in the picture attached. Would be glad if it is possible. Thanks in advance

Files:
eurgbph4.png  42 kb

mrtools:
Rikiolivier, I regress with Mladen in the house it usually is it can be done , anyway here is the stoch bars.

mrtools, Mladen,

You guys are just too awesome. Many thanks and blessings. Best FF on the net by far. Thank you.

samuelkanu:
Hello Mrtools, please do you have such indicator with arrow alert when cci indicator cross an ema as in the picture attached. Would be glad if it is possible. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, have this one.

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, have this one.

Thanks a lot mrtools. Really appreciate your great works. But can you make it to show arrow on main chart instead of sub window

Reason: