Discussion - page 153

There are a lot of EAs in this elite section and I am not trading all of them sorry.

if I need to trade/forward test something - let me know: place your request directly on this thread.

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page45 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

15th - 22nd of April: some summary for this trading week

Summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

15th - 22nd of April.

I will make this review without general description concerning timeframes and EAs.

Any general description about EAs - please visit previous summaries (see links in the end of this post).

Let's make it more simple.

My general comments:

it was difficult week for many elite section EAs incl MTF EAs, trend followers, counter trend EAs and more.

Few good things: some EAs made profit, Brainwashing EA traded irrespective of any forex news and market condition (as usually)

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section here - Mandarine Systems.

Mandarine Martingale EA made 135 pips for GBPUSD, 269 pips for USDCAD and 73 pips for GBPCHF.

It was good week for this EA.

Updated statement Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post and this post.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. This EA did 54 pips for EURUSD and 138 pips for GBPUSD. By the way - those 2 pairs are profitable for this non-martingale version.

Visutal statement is on this post.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Most stable version is 1.5, less risky is 1.5 timefilter, and most profitable is Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made small loss for this week, and version with timefilter made small loss too.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA had 31 pips in profit for this week.

For the statements - go to this post.

------------------

StepMAExpert EA

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA made 182 pips for GBPUSD. By the way, this version of EA is profitable for GBOUSD and made 210 pips from the beginning of this year.

It was good week also for StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA: it made -15 pips (in loss) for GBPUSD, 36 pips for EURJPY and 262 pips for GBPJPY. Same StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA with timefilter made -15 in loss for GBPUSD and 257 pips for GBPJPY.

Updated statement is on this post.

------------------

Goldwarrior EA.

GoldWarrior02b.3a EA made 150 pips for EURUSD and -100 pips for GBPUSD.

Same EA with timefilter did not trade this week.

For the statements - read this post.

------------------

Fozzy EA.

This EA made 106 pips for GBPUSD and 30 pips pips for GBPJPY.

This system is using D1 timeframe and it is very famous and well-known one concerning manual trading and EA as well.

Profitable pairs for this EA is GBPUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

The system is constantly profitable for AUDUSD.

Updated statement - see this post.

------------------

New Terminator EAs: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA and Digital Martingale EA.

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore and it is very good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA - see this post to download.

We are trading 3 versions: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and public T3Digital_Martingale EA (yes, one of the version of this EA is public version - check Digital Filters public section of the forum for the statements).

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version) is one of the best EA: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.98 since August last year.

Digital Martingale EA is performing good. Digital Martingale EA is next version of Terminator EA after C. I. S. M.P-1. I am trading many pairs on 1 FXCM account and most of them are profitable.

Updated statement is on this post and this one.

------------------

TickScalper EA.

TickScalper EA with super more safe settings is profitable for some pairs. See updated visual statement on this post and this post.

------------------

PolyFitScalper EA (advanced elite section)

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker.

I think - it is the best scalping EA I ever see in my life.

This version is profitable for GBPJPY and USDJPY since August 2010 (trading on one account) with ROI 172% for GBPJPY and 218% for USDJPY. Please, be carefully with minimum initial deposit size as it is martingale scalper - min deposit can not be small.

------------------

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA made 132 pips for GBPUSD,

Alpha 1.21 DLL made 107 pips for this week.

That's all news.

===================

- 15th - 22nd of April week summary;

- 08th - 15th of April week summary;

- 01st - 08th of April week summary;

- 25th of March - 01st of April week summary;

- 18th - 25th of March week summary;

- 11th - 18th of March week summary;

- 04th - 11th of March week summary;

- 26th of February - 04th of March week summary (improvements and ToDo) on this post, this post, this post and this post.

- 19th - 26th of February week summary on this post and this post.

- 12th - 19th of February week summary on this post and this post.

- 05th - 12th of February week summary;

- 29th of January - 05th of February week summary;

- 22nd - 29th of January week summary;

- 15th - 22nd of January week summary;

- 08th - 15th of January week summary;

- 01nd - 08th of January week summary;

- 25th of December - 01nd of January week summary.

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page45 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

22nd - 29th of April: some summary for this trading week

Summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

22nd - 29th of April.

I will make this review without general description concerning timeframes and EAs.

Any general description about EAs - please visit previous summaries (see links in the end of this post).

My general comments:

it was difficult week for many elite section EAs incl MTF EAs, trend followers, counter trend EAs and more.

Few good things: some EAs made profit, Brainwashing EA traded irrespective of any forex news and market condition (as usually)

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section here - Mandarine Systems.

Mandarine Martingale EA made 108 pips for GBPUSD.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. This EA did not close any trades yet.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Most stable version is 1.5, less risky is 1.5 timefilter, and most profitable is Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 128 pips in profit for this week, and version with timefilter made 79 pips (in profit).

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA had -41 pips (in loss) for this week.

------------------

Goldwarrior EA.

GoldWarrior02b.3a EA made 150 pips for EURUSD and -100 pips for USDCAD.

Same EA with timefilter made 150 pips for EURUSD and did not trade for the other pairs.

By the way, this EA is consistantly profitable for EURUSD with the settings I am using.

For the statements - read this post.

------------------

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore and it is very good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA.

We are trading 3 versions: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and public T3Digital_Martingale EA (yes, one of the version of this EA is public version - check Digital Filters public section of the forum for the statements).

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version) is one of the best EA: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.98 since August last year.

Digital Martingale EA is performing good. Digital Martingale EA is next version of Terminator EA after C. I. S. M.P-1. I am trading many pairs on 1 FXCM account and most of them are profitable.

140 pips for USDCAD,124 pips for GBPUSD,62 pips for GBPJPY,78 pips for CADJPY,73 pips for AUDJPY. Totally: +477 pips for this week.

------------------

TickScalper EA.

TickScalper EA with super more safe settings is profitable for some pairs. See updated visual statement on this post.

Updated statement for TickScalper EA with more safe settings is here.

------------------

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker and Alpari.

This version is profitable for GBPJPY and USDJPY since August 2010 (trading on one account) with ROI 172% for GBPJPY and 218% for USDJPY. Please, be carefully with minimum initial deposit size as it is martingale scalper - min deposit can not be small.

Updated statement is on this post and this post.

That's all news.

===================

- 22nd - 29th of April week summary;

- 26th of February - 04th of March week summary (improvements and ToDo) on this post, this post, this post and this post.

29th of April - 06th of May: some summary for this trading week

In 4 digit pips.

29th of April - 06th of May.

------------------

Brainwashing EA.

I am using Brainwashing with auto iTrend EA on M15 timeframe to trade this EA on H4 timeframe and M15 timeframe.

M15 timeframe: -43 pips for GBPUSD, 25 pips for USDJPY and for USDCHF. EURUSD did not trade this week. By the way - it is most profitable pair with this version for M15 timeframe.

H4 timeframe: no any trades for this week.

This EA is trading irrespective of any forex news events so we do not need to switch EA off during the NFP for example.

Besides, this system is used to recover initial deposit after loss.

Updated visual statement is on this post.

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

Mandarine Martingale EA made 32 pips for GBPUSD and 214 pips for GBPCHF.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. This EA did not close any trades yet.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 159 pips in profit for this week, and version with timefilter made 59 pips (in profit).

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA had -88 pips (in loss) for this week.

------------------

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore and it is very good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA.

69 pips for AUDJPY, 61 pips for GBPJPY, 62 pips for GBPJPY and 28 pips for GBPUSD. Totally: +159 pips for this week.

------------------

TickScalper EA.

TickScalper EA with super more safe settings is profitable for some pairs. See updated visual statement on this post.

------------------

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker and Alpari.

------------------

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

This EA is trading our tsd calendar automatically with the setting trading high impacted news events. It was good week for this EA: 20 pips for EURUSD, -11 pips for GBPUSD, -20 pips fpr USDJPY, 6 pips for USDCHF, 39 pips for AUDUSD and 143 pips fpr USDCAD. So, it is 177 pips in profit for the week.

That's all news.

===================

- 29th of April - 06th of May week summary;

06th - 13th of May: some summary for this trading week, more to follow

In 4 digit pips.

06th - 13th of May.

------------------

Brainwashing EA.

I am using Brainwashing EA with auto iTrend feature on M15 timeframe and on H4 timeframe (2 instances of Metatrader - both with IBFX broker).

M15 timeframe: 34 pips for EURUSD, 2 pips for GBPUSD and 14 pips for USDCHF.

USDJPY did not trade this week. Thus, it is +50 pips totally for this week and it is gpood results because EA is not trading often. Most profitable pair for this EA/timeframe is EURUSD: 341 pips since September 2010 with profit factor 1.34 and with very very minimal drawdown with IBFX broker). By the way, same version for M15 with timefilter is more profitable for EURUSD: 494 pips since September 2010 with profit factor 2.48. This EA with timefilter for M15 is recommended for IBFX broker to trade (for EURUSD pair only).

This EA is trading irrespective of any forex news events so we do not need to switch EA off during the NFP for example.

Besides, this system is used to recover initial deposit after loss.

Updated visual statement is on this post.

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section - Mandarine Systems.

Mandarine Martingale EA. I am trading GBPUSD, USDCAD, GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

GBPUSD is not profitable for this EA for this year but the other pairs made the following:

157 pips for USDCAD, 35 pips for GBPJPY and 140 for GBPCHF.

EA made since September 2010 the following:

4,139 pips for USDCAD with profit factor 2.6 (or 11,993 dollars with profit factor 19.89);

1,918 pips for GBPJPY with profit factor 1.49;

3,861 pips for GBPCHF with profit factor 2.29 (or 26,305 dollars with profit factor 20.51);

Those 3 pairs are profitable for this EA in pips calculation and in dollars calculation (MT statement) with very good profit factor.

Updated statement Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post and this post and this post.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. This EA made some loss for EURUSD and did not trade for GBPUSD. By the way, EURUSD is still most profitable for this non-martingale version (please note - it is different version of the EA without any martingale feature).

------------------

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version) is one of the best EA: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.67 since August last year.

Digital Martingale EA is performing good. Digital Martingale EA is next version of Terminator EA after C. I. S. M.P-1. I am trading many pairs on 1 Alpari account and most of them are profitable.

For this week:

18 dollars for AUDUSD; 10 dollars for EURUSD; -156 dollars for GBPUSD;16 dollars for NZDUSD.

Ea made 572 dollars in profit since 16 of April 2012 with profit factor 3.77

------------------

TickScalper EA.

TickScalper EA with super more safe settings is profitable for some pairs. See updated statement on this post.

------------------

This version is profitable for GBPJPY and USDJPY since August 2010 (trading on one account) with ROI 172% for GBPJPY and 218% for USDJPY. Please, be carefully with minimum initial deposit size as it is martingale scalper - min deposit can not be small one.

More to follow.

===================

- 06th - 13th of May week summary is on this post and this post;

06th - 13th of May: some summary for this trading week

Continuing with summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

06th - 13th of May.

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

This EA is trading our tsd calendar automatically with the setting trading high impacted news events. It was good week for this EA: 27 pips for GBPUSD; 168 pips for USDCAD and 5 pips for AUDUSD.

So, it is 200 pips in profit for the week.

------------------

Fozzy EA.

This EA is trading on G1 timeframe by lot size =1.

It made for this week the following: 40 pips for GBPUSD, 106 pips for USDCHF and 88 pips for USDCAD. So, it is 234 pips in profit for this week and it is very good results because it is D1 timeframe by 1 lot.

This system is very famous oneand well-known one concerning manual trading and EA as well.

Profitable pairs for this EA is GBPUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

The system is constantly profitable for AUDUSD since may 2007 (on one Metatrader account - I did not change account since 2007).

Updated statement - see this post.

------------------

Electra EA.

It is very advanced MTF EA with estimated/controlled risk of trading. Some people said that it is "negative equity EA" compare with Alpha EA which is "positive equity EA". There are many kinds of MTF EAs: Alpha EA, Electra EA and more. And there are many versions of them. Most stable and most profitable is Alpha9v1.21 dll version for Alpha EA and Electra Absolute version for Electra EA. Electra Absolute version is trading 19 pairs all together and if EA is profitable for some week so it is profitable for almost all pairs on the same time (and opposite for losses - for most pairs too). That is why we are having so advanced account protection feature with those MTF EAs.

Electra Absolute version made 1,461 pips for this week.

Most profitable pairs for this version is AUDJPY, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY and NZDJPY. Trading since May 2009.

That's all news.

===================

- 06th - 13th of May week summary is on this post and this post;

Reason: