Indicators with alerts/signal - page 614

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
hello mrtools, the indicator signals sent but always when candle closes, it should only send when setpoint signal at the parameters, thanks for the, could convert this histogram?: stochrsi_mtfalerts.mq4

Elcomepips,

Not sure I'm understanding,you want the stochRsi converted to histogram?

elcomepips
elcomepips  

yes, I want that when the indicator crosses the 50 level that changes color

sorry for the misunderstanding, my language is Spanish

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
yes, I want that

when the indicator crosses the 50 level that changes color

sorry for the misunderstanding, my language is Spanish

Elcomepips, made it a histo version, had to use zero level instead of 50 but its the same.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

ballin73
ballin73  

Alert for Profitable divergence indicator

hello fellow traders I would to add an sound and email alert to awesome divergence indicator called ds_HDiv_OsMA_01

If anyone could help with coding an the alerts on the yellow and blue signals I would greatly appreciate it.

Files:
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Mrtools, please i need a cci indicator with arrow alert for a level where the levels can be set to whatever value you want like say 40 and -40 as in the picture so that an alert and arrow appears when it crosses -40 level from under or 40 level from above. Could not find one that meets all these needs

Files:
gbpjpym5.png 49 kb
ateciakfx
ateciakfx  

Is possible to add alerts (sound and mail )when second bar the same color opened? Please help. Thank you very much in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Mrtools, please i need a cci indicator with arrow alert for a level where the levels can be set to whatever value you want like say 40 and -40 as in the picture so that an alert and arrow appears when it crosses -40 level from under or 40 level from above. Could not find one that meets all these needs

Samuelkanu, try this one.

elcomepips
elcomepips  

mrtools thanks, your work is appreciated

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ateciakfx:
Is possible to add alerts (sound and mail )when second bar the same color opened? Please help. Thank you very much in advance.

Ateciakfx, any chance you have the original source, that indicator has been decompiled, also what i could make of it looks like it may be the bad repainter "Solar Wind", probably even if you found the source code wouldn't be good to put alerts on a repainter.

elcomepips
elcomepips  
mrtools:
Ateciakfx, any chance you have the original source, that indicator has been decompiled, also what i could make of it looks like it may be the bad repainter "Solar Wind", probably even if you found the source code wouldn't be good to put alerts on a repainter.

this is the same, you can put alert notification? trendee2_with_alert.mq4