Indicators with alerts/signal - page 614

what I would like is to just send alerts when the wick is above 5 pips

Hi team,

I know everyone is gearing up for the weekend, but I do have a small favor to ask. I would greatly appreciate it if one of our very stellar programmers add alerts to my Madness MA indicator based on the red dots that appear. A red dot appearing atop the indicator should signal and sell and vice versa in the event of a buy. I attached an illustration of what I am trying to achieve in addition to the indicator itself. Thanks in advance and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Files:

could you add notification alert in this indicator please?

forbiarrows.mq4

Files:

elcomepips:
could you add notification alert in this indicator please? forbiarrows.mq4

Elcomepips added notification alert.

Files:

mrtools:
Elcomepips added notification alert.

mrtools sorry, but i dont see the alert notification, could check this?

elcomepips:

It was in there, but didn't have the alertsNotify = true or false, it was setup to work as the other alerts to be on when alerts are turned on, this version added the alertsNotify option.

Files:

elcomepips:
could you add notification alert in this indicator please? forbiarrows.mq4

The indicator needs "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators to work. Can you post those?

Hello, I would like that each time the indicator changes color, put an arrow on the graph of the price. but only when it changes from red to green or green to red. Thank you very much.

indicator:mmr.mq4

Files:
dax30m2.png  36 kb
mmr.mq4  2 kb

elcomepips:
mrtools:
It was in there, but didn't have the alertsNotify = true or false, it was setup to work as the other alerts to be on when alerts are turned on, this version added the alertsNotify option.
techmac:
The indicator needs "Forbi_system_momentum" and "Forbi_system_timing" indicators to work. Can you post those?

Was just brought to my attention that the indicator will repaint so this version it should be fixed, can't be 100% sure since don't have the indicators it is calling.

Files:

mladen:
endymion Try it out. It should alerts as you asked for

Thanks so much Mr. Tools..I will test this as soon as the markets open tomorrow evening.

Reason: