PRICE CROSS Moving Average arrow indicator

Hey guys. So i have this ma cross arrow indicator that works really great. I think mladen created it. The MA CROSS indicator doesn't repaint or lag but only when conditions are met during the life of the candle, the arrow appears. Saying that, i also have this "Price MA cross indicator" but unlike the ma cross indicator, it lags and repaints. I was wondering if there are any possible Price MA cross indicators out there that work like the ma cross indicator (not repainting/not laging). If there aren't any indicators, can someone please try to program/reprogram a price ma cross indicator to work like the ma cross.

I have attached the files below so you can see how well the ma cross indicator works as compared to the price cross indicator and you can get an idea of what i am looking for in the price ma cross arrow indicator. Thank you in advance for any help from anyone that tried.ma_crosses.ex4

TriniTrader:
Hey guys. So i have this ma cross arrow indicator that works really great. I think mladen created it. The MA CROSS indicator doesn't repaint or lag but only when conditions are met during the life of the candle, the arrow appears. Saying that, i also have this "Price MA cross indicator" but unlike the ma cross indicator, it lags and repaints. I was wondering if there are any possible Price MA cross indicators out there that work like the ma cross indicator (not repainting/not laging). If there aren't any indicators, can someone please try to program/reprogram a price ma cross indicator to work like the ma cross. I have attached the files below so you can see how well the ma cross indicator works as compared to the price cross indicator and you can get an idea of what i am looking for in the price ma cross arrow indicator. Thank you in advance for any help from anyone that tried.ma_crosses.ex4

Hi TriniTrader, there is a non repainting version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page639

ps) also on the ma cross indicator if you set maybe the fast Ma to 1 and the slow Ma to what ever period Ma you want you will have the same thing.

...OH! haha...Sometimes perspective is all someone needs. Changing the values is a great idea. I'll also check out the link you provided. Thank you mr tools!

TriniTrader:
Hey guys. So i have this ma cross arrow indicator that works really great. I think mladen created it. The MA CROSS indicator doesn't repaint or lag but only when conditions are met during the life of the candle, the arrow appears. Saying that, i also have this "Price MA cross indicator" but unlike the ma cross indicator, it lags and repaints. I was wondering if there are any possible Price MA cross indicators out there that work like the ma cross indicator (not repainting/not laging). If there aren't any indicators, can someone please try to program/reprogram a price ma cross indicator to work like the ma cross. I have attached the files below so you can see how well the ma cross indicator works as compared to the price cross indicator and you can get an idea of what i am looking for in the price ma cross arrow indicator. Thank you in advance for any help from anyone that tried.ma_crosses.ex4

I think that it is better that you use what mrtools told : price ma cross does not clean up buffers (can repaint is some cases)

Dear mrtools,

for some time now i have been trying to find a simple ea that would open a buy at the close of a candle above a moving average set to the high and close that trade when price opens below that same ma set to the low, after which it would open a sell and close that one when price closes above the ma set to the high. This ea would always have one trade open, but no more than one. There is a 'ma channel ea' available on the internet, but it doesn't do at all what i described above (i've tried to modify it, but without any success - my coding skills are very rudimentary).

I've been backtesting this way of 'always in the market' trading and it looks very promising...

Would really appreciate your help with this!

Regards,

Ronald

ronald123:
Dear mrtools,

for some time now i have been trying to find a simple ea that would open a buy at the close of a candle above a moving average set to the high and close that trade when price opens below that same ma set to the low, after which it would open a sell and close that one when price closes above the ma set to the high. This ea would always have one trade open, but no more than one. There is a 'ma channel ea' available on the internet, but it doesn't do at all what i described above (i've tried to modify it, but without any success - my coding skills are very rudimentary).

I've been backtesting this way of 'always in the market' trading and it looks very promising...

Would really appreciate your help with this!

Regards,

Ronald

Ronal

If you take any ma cross indicator and set the period of the fast ma to 1, you are going to have a price cross indicator (ma with period 1 is always equal to price). No need to have a separate indicator for that

please help me , i need email alert with arrow of close candel but one alert only

Hello how are you? Do you know an indicator with alert, when the price crosses two moving averages at the same time?

Hi Guys, this will be my first time posting something here. Not sure how to start so sorry for asking a question in the middle of a conversation.

I need an indicator with only 3 Simple Moving Averages with the the settings, 6 SMA (blue) 14 SMA (Yellow) 26 SMA (Red). An alert must be given when the 6 sma crosses the 14 sma. Please can someone please help me with such indicator with alert for Metatrader 4 ? 

Reason: