Indicators with alerts/signal - page 603

cesande:
I have a request.

I found the CCI_CustomCandles indicator here but would love it if it had alerts.

I have also the CC_Ob Os alerts indicator that I found here but have questions on that one.

I have applied the OB_OS with the settings all set to true (except email) and have found some quite odd behavior and wonder if you can shed some light.

Some times I get an alert (default sound) sometimes I get Alert2 and other times I get no alert.

I am not sure why but the alerts are quite inconsistent.

What I am after is for the sound alert to fire once price hits my desired level on the way from the 0 line.

So it is getting my attention to come and analyze the asset.

ANY help greatly appreciated either 'tuning' up OB-OS or adding alerts to the CustomCandle indis.

Thanks

ces

Handy148, CCI ob os was coded by an request for overbought/oversold alerts which it does, the CCI Custom candles changes to green when crossing overbought and red when crossing oversold, so not really sure what you are looking for tuning??

Files:
cci_ob_pm.png  52 kb

mrtools:
Handy148, CCI ob os was coded by an request for overbought/oversold alerts which it does, the CCI Custom candles changes to green when crossing overbought and red when crossing oversold, so not really sure what you are looking for tuning??

The "tuning" I mentioned was to see if there is anything wrong with the code or my settings that would resolve the inconsistent firing of the alert in the OB-OS.

with all settings to true ...

sometimes I miss alerts all together (no sound and no alert box)

sometimes I get the default sound when the alert text box comes up

sometimes I get both the default sound with text and the alert2

Just wondering if or how to get it to alert more reliably... or to add the alert function to the candle color change indicator and just turn off the alerts on the OB-OS one.....

mrtools - found what seems to be the problem. Works if I set alerts on current to true but want it set to false as I don't want signal until candle is closed. Any suggestions ??

cesande:
The "tuning" I mentioned was to see if there is anything wrong with the code or my settings that would resolve the inconsistent firing of the alert in the OB-OS.

Just wondering if or how to get it to alert more reliably... or to add the alert function to the candle color change indicator and just turn off the alerts on the OB-OS one.....

Cesande,sorry for some reason got you mixed up with Handy148, the alerts for the cci line indicator are working for me, but will work on adding alerts to the candle version and see what we get.

handy148:
mrtools - found what seems to be the problem. Works if I set alerts on current to true but want it set to false as I don't want signal until candle is closed. Any suggestions ??

Handy148, I had alerts on current on false, when I got the alert. Just to test it I put it on a 1 minute chart and it worked.

cesande:

Cesande, added alerts to the candles and the cci changed the wording on the alert somewhat and the settings to match the candles and vise versa.

mrtools:
Cesande, added alerts to the candles and the cci changed the wording on the alert somewhat and the settings to match the candles and vise versa.

Thank you VERY much.

I will report back tomorrow after testing and a live trading session.

Again much appreciated.

hello, could you put alert notification in this indicator? thans

kumo_breakout_histo.mq4

Files:

elcomepips:
hello, could you put alert notification in this indicator? thans kumo_breakout_histo.mq4

Elcomepips added the alert notification.

hello, thanks for the other indicators, can you put notification alarm and create a histogram with this indicator that I attached?

stochasticrvi.mq4

Files:
Reason: