Indicators with alerts/signal - page 593

Arnold
Arnold  
mrtools:
Don_xyZ, your right they weren't working thought they went off before I posted , anyway these are working and can either use the high/low penetrating the channel upper/lower or the close penetrating the channel upper/lower.

so if I set the "alertsOnHighLow" to true then the indicator will act as H/L breakout of the previous H/L inside the TF that I choose, right?

SUPERB thoughts!!!

... and this one is working like 123 too!

MANY THANKS, mrtools!

sunmetal
sunmetal  
rpasupathy:
Hi Friends,

Can you please code an alert if the Waddah Attar Price wave moves up above "0" or moves below the "0" line ...

A Histogram will also be useful with arrows on chart ... Blue color histo if it goes above "0" line and red color histo if it goes below "0" line with alert feature .....

Regards

Ganesh

hi,please can you share the indicator from the chart? and if its from elite section,can you tell me how its called?thank you

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Please fix alert on this indicator: Keeps alerting

Hello fellow traders. Can someone fix the alert on this indi, the alert just keeps going off non stop. Thank you and many blessings.

By the way, this indi is great. Check it out.

rikiolivier

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rikiolivier:
Hello fellow traders. Can someone fix the alert on this indi, the alert just keeps going off non stop. Thank you and many blessings.

By the way, this indi is great. Check it out.

rikiolivier

Rikiolivier, be careful with that indicator more information here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page391 and the post before and after that.

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Sorry .. I don't have the indicators ...

Got this from another forum .. the chart and Waddah ... Sorry

profittrader
profittrader  

hi

Is it possible to have an alerts add to this indicator for touch and retouch of supply and demand? Also can it be made multi~timeframe?

thanks in advance

Files:
supdem.ex4 9 kb
supdem.mq4 11 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
profittrader:
hi

Is it possible to have an alerts add to this indicator for touch and retouch of supply and demand? Also can it be made multi~timeframe?

thanks in advance

profittrader

It is not as obvious how it actually works if you only place it on chart, but from the code it is visible that it is actually using zigzag. As any other zigzag it will change past values in some cases and it means that alerts will be useless in those cases (since they are changed). Better to use it as is (without alert - at least that is my opinion)

profittrader
profittrader  

ok~thanks anyway...

niqcom
niqcom  

Hello ...

Please help this indicator made signal arrow/sign in top/bottom from zigzag line

zigzagonparabolic.mq4

Thank You

Files:
human18
human18  
mrtools:
Hi Human18, Added the alerts.

thank you very very mr tools

i found problem with the alerts, it is work in some time and some time it stopped without any reason also the alert notify is not working at all

thank you very much and i am really appreciate your help