Indicators with alerts/signal - page 596

rizkyd:
please add alert ... thanks

Rizkyd, added the alerts.

mrtools:
Think your right, looks like it may be better.

Thanks Sir For this.

Mrtools the parameters for ocn nma is 20/40 crossover with rsi 50 crosses? Base on your experience this is better than the 5/10 Ma cross over? Thanks

psetrendalert:
Mrtools the parameters for ocn nma is 20/40 crossover with rsi 50 crosses? Base on your experience this is better than the 5/10 Ma cross over? Thanks

Psetrendalert, with the Ma 5/10 cross seems to be a lot of false signals on lower time frames would probably be better on something like the 4 hour or daily time frame, the ocn nma with 20/40 cross over seems good on most of the time frames I tested it on, and like Pava suggested looks like some good signals using a higher RSI Period.

Can someone please add a pop up alert to this - arrows already there but I don't think alert is. Thank you.

Files:

has anyone tried Forex Power Striker?I saw this comment of camforex but I want to know first hand from other users if it is profitable to make a purchase.

This intraday trading system uses some classical forex trading rules along with some programmed indicators and produces high quality signals which provides positive results and money. You can set this system in any MetaTrader 4 Broker. Fx Power Striker 2.0 is a genuine product which promises to provide handsome outcome to its clients. In this pattern based trading system, you will get high rewards by taking a very moderate risk. Just see its previous trading history.

handy148:
Can someone please add a pop up alert to this - arrows already there but I don't think alert is. Thank you.

Handy148, added the alerts.

Files:

android17:
has anyone tried Forex Power Striker?I saw this comment of camforex but I want to know first hand from other users if it is profitable to make a purchase. This intraday trading system uses some classical forex trading rules along with some programmed indicators and produces high quality signals which provides positive results and money. You can set this system in any MetaTrader 4 Broker. Fx Power Striker 2.0 is a genuine product which promises to provide handsome outcome to its clients. In this pattern based trading system, you will get high rewards by taking a very moderate risk. Just see its previous trading history.

Android17, judging from this forward test FX Power Striker Performance Test, and if its the same system, would say it's not worth the $250.

mladen:
Arecibo

Here you go

Mladen,

Please consider a super smoother version of this very useful indicator.

Regards.

skn:
Mladen,

Please consider a super smoother version of this very useful indicator.

Regards.

skn

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176577/page13

Happy trading

Reason: