Indicators with alerts/signal - page 586

hi mladen

please add alert this indicator

thanks

Files:
sssssssss.mq4  3 kb

romotly007:
Hello,I need a favor from any good coder and I would be most grateful if you can assist me. I would like to have this indicator modified such that the pop up alert comes on only on the first candle close above/below the MA and NOT on every candle close above/below the MA. Also I would like to have a wav file alert added to this indicator so that I can choose between a pop alert or a wav file alert. Thank you.

romotly007

Try out this version (it has some additional option that the previous version did not have)

PS: there was an issue with the indicator that is corrected now. Please redownload if it does not alert

rizkyd:
hi mladen

please add alert this indicator

thanks

rizkyd

Since that is a kind of a zigzag, did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952 if there is already one with alerts there?

PS: due to its nature, alerts on a zigzag can not be made as usuall alerts (it can even revert the last signal in some cases) but it can only "tell" the current state

Thanks but could you please explain what the following means? TestPrice, alertsOnCurrent, alertsPushNotif

mladen:
romotly007

Try out this version (it has some additional option that the previous version did not have)

PS: there was an issue with the indicator that is corrected now. Please redownload if it does not alert

romotly007:
Thanks but could you please explain what the following means? TestPrice, alertsOnCurrent, alertsPushNotif

TestPrice -> the price you want to compare to MA (0==close)

alertsOnCurrent -> if tru, alerts on still opened bar, if false, alerts on a first closed bar

alertsPushNotif -> if true it will send a push notification on alert

Am sorry....I don't understand what you mean by push notification.

mladen:
TestPrice -> the price you want to compare to MA (0==close)

alertsOnCurrent -> if tru, alerts on still opened bar, if false, alerts on a first closed bar

alertsPushNotif -> if true it will send a push notification on alert

romotly007:
Am sorry....I don't understand what you mean by push notification.

romotly007

These are push notifications : Apple Push Notification Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , MetaTrader 4 iPhone Has Got Push Notifications and 11 Languages! - MQL4 forum

From one of the builds backward metatrader made it possible to do that too

It appears this indicator is not functioning as I wanted. The pop up alert sounded when the candle crossed the MA. It is suppose to be only when candle closed above/below the MA that the pop alert should come up not on a cross. Because when it crosses sometimes, it retraces back and not close above/below the MA. Can you adjust it to only alert on the first candle close above/below the MA? Thank you.

mladen:
romotly007These are push notifications : Apple Push Notification Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , MetaTrader 4 iPhone Has Got Push Notifications and 11 Languages! - MQL4 forumFrom one of the builds backward metatrader made it possible to do that too

romotly007:
It appears this indicator is not functioning as I wanted. The pop up alert sounded when the candle crossed the MA. It is suppose to be only when candle closed above/below the MA that the pop alert should come up not on a cross. Because when it crosses sometimes, it retraces back and not close above/below the MA. Can you adjust it to only alert on the first candle close above/below the MA? Thank you.

Set the alertsOnCurrentto false

I have set it and its okay now....thank you for your assistance.

mladen:
Set the alertsOnCurrentto false
Reason: