Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1097

hi mladen or mr. tools

i found my oldest file in my hard drive.... i figure it out about how to make own add alert email and message.. i am fail.. i need your help... i give you 2 files

pls help me

thank

Hello mladen and mrtool,

The indi i posted in post # 10951. Was that a decompile version or was my request not possible to do.

hi mladen and mrtools can u plz add alerts when price reaches max price or min price for the is indi ? pama_ganngrid_indv4.3.mq4

Files:

Hi,

Mladen can u put alert for this

fitri:
Hi, Mladen can u put alert for this

That is a simple cross of 3 period LWMA of open and 3 period LWMA of close. Use any ma cross indicator with alerts and set the parameters as above

hello mladen and mrtools please help me

Does alert can be added to his indicator when arrow shows up? beforexguru.mq4

but you said:If you have an original (non-decompiled) source code the please post it - so that somebody can see what can be done with the indicator

my englısh is bad.i could not understand your mesagge.

Files:

beco616161:
hello mladen and mrtools please help me

Does alert can be added to his indicator when arrow shows up? beforexguru.mq4

but you said:If you have an original (non-decompiled) source code the please post it - so that somebody can see what can be done with the indicator

my englısh is bad.i could not understand your mesagge.

It is a commercial indi, so nobody here has the original code. When the coder saw no need for alert, so be it. Please respect the decision of the forexguru. As answered you before, you can use a 'stepMA pdf', its behavoir is the same, sometimes even faster, and it has already all alerts.

but i don't know how to do it please can u make an alert

fitri:
but i don't know how to do it please can u make an alert

Take this, all pre-seted for you. 2_ma_cross_-_alerts_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thank you for the help.

Regards

jack

Reason: