Elite indicators :) - page 996

Merci bien, Mladen !

That was swift !

mladen

mrtools,

Please help fix the alerts on the following indicator. When you switch timeframes - the arrows either do not refresh or show different results - can you please check the code? I have the "Show current pair only" option selected. Also, kindly, please add push notifications. Thanks.ichimoku_smooth_trend_display.mq4

fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

Please help fix the alerts on the following indicator. When you switch timeframes - the arrows either do not refresh or show different results - can you please check the code? I have the "Show current pair only" option selected. Also, kindly, please add push notifications. Thanks.ichimoku_smooth_trend_display.mq4

Fxdream, not sure with this new mt4, but try this version it seems to be working better, and added the push notifications.

mrtools:
Fxdream, not sure with this new mt4, but try this version it seems to be working better, and added the push notifications.

Thanks for your help - I'll give it a try.

mrtools:

mrtools,

I am getting the following error when I load the indicator on a chart - 2015.09.02 11:35:29.179 cannot open file 'C:\Users\ax\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\461D6BCC81FC38F14923EBF7AD267F\MQL4\indicators\Ichimoku2 smoothed.ex4' [2]

The indicator compiles fine but get error and does not work when adding to chart.

fxdream:
mrtools,

I am getting the following error when I load the indicator on a chart - 2015.09.02 11:35:29.179 cannot open file 'C:\Users\ax\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\461D6BCC81FC38F14923EBF7AD267F\MQL4\indicators\Ichimoku2 smoothed.ex4' [2]

The indicator compiles fine but get error and does not work when adding to chart.

fxdream

You need this indicator too and then it will work : Download Forex-Tsd File - Ichimoku2 smoothed.mq4

mladen:
fxdream You need this indicator too and then it will work : Download Forex-Tsd File - Ichimoku2 smoothed.mq4

apologies for missing that - thank you

Hi again Mrtools and Mladen,

Did you find time to search for a solution about the RSX+MA+TMA ABANDS AND DIVERGENCE 2 ?

You know, replacing the divergence trend lines with arrows ?

Yes I am aware it's difficult ...

Sleep tight,

Wulong

Wulong10:
Hi again Mrtools and Mladen,

Did you find time to search for a solution about the RSX+MA+TMA ABANDS AND DIVERGENCE 2 ?

You know, replacing the divergence trend lines with arrows ?

Yes I am aware it's difficult ...

Sleep tight,

Wulong

Hi Wulong, no I haven't figured out a way to do it.

Hi Mladen,

do you remember this indicator? does it repaint? if yes then can you make one which do not repaint in the past? i was doing visual back testing and i found that this is really good indicator...only need alert for when it breaks the top or bottom tma band and alert should be on closed candle...

if you can add this alert and non repainting would be great help...

thanks

Reason: