Indicators with alerts/signal - page 599

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
==========

Hello Mladen,

Thank you for replying. I attach a screen-print for your perusal.

I would like to see a signal when either of the Red/Green lines transect the 50-level, please. It may be messy so if you could create an option to switch those on/off, plse.

I am still trying to understand the Oscillator better, but it is less complicated and therefore needs no additional work done to it, I think.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Here you go. Two types of alerts : when aroon up crosses 50 line and when aroon down crosses 50 line

Files:
secretcode
secretcode  
mrtools:
Secretcode, sorry that indicator is using all of the 8 available buffers.

No problem Sir

and thanks for the response!

Best Regards,

secretcode

KT
KT  
mrtools:
Protrade, same as I replied to Secretcode, sorry that indicator is using all 8 of the available mt4 buffers.

Ok thanks Mr Tools.

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

FOZZY Indi alert mod please

Good day Traders,

The attached Fozzy Indi has an alert but does not give anydirection notification. Can someome please add that alert information in it. Not sure how to do it. Thank you very much.

rikiolivier

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rikiolivier:
Good day Traders,

The attached Fozzy Indi has an alert but does not give anydirection notification. Can someome please add that alert information in it. Not sure how to do it. Thank you very much.

rikiolivier

This one should give your direction notification..

Files:
RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  
mrtools:
This one should give your direction notification..

mrtools,

PERFECT! Thank you.

rikiolivier

Pse Trendalert
Pse Trendalert  

Does there exist or can someone code an alert that trigger when this occurs: MA 5 and MA 10 cross-over at the same time as the RSI crosses 50%

Pse Trendalert
Pse Trendalert  

Does there exist or can someone code an alert that trigger when this occurs: MA 5 and MA 10 cross-over at the same time as the RSI crosses 50%

William Snyder
William Snyder  
psetrendalert:

Psetrendalert, modified a ma cross alerts, to add the rsi, seems to be working alright.

pavaka
pavaka  

can MA be substituted with ocean MA crosses?...I think results will be better...

mrtools:
Psetrendalert, modified a ma cross alerts, to add the rsi, seems to be working alright.