Elite indicators :) - page 998

talaate:
Mladen: Exactly but make it option to be appear or not if possible

Talaat E

Here is a version with bands : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_5_3.ex4

You can control each band separately (if the distance for upper or lower band is > 0, then it is drawn, otherwise it is not)

talaate:
Mladen

I don't want to bothering you, but there small issue in the indicator when MTF, as you can observe from picture this the indicator of M30 at chart of M15, there are some discrepancies should be solved

PS:upper and lower bands at 200pips

Talaat E

Yes, you are right

Download the corrected version from the original post (it has been updated and posted there)

mladen:
Here is one experiment too - it is not a heiken ashi, but and indicator that uses the 4 basic prices to calculate 4 averages and then checks for trends : averages_-_4_price_trends.ex4

PS: this one does not have alerts yet. It is still an experiment and I want to check some more things, but even like this seems that the 28 types of "pseudo heiken ashi" can be used in trading

Mladen:

this averages - 4 price trends.ex4 is incredible.

Did you try to play with average period value, it is stunning

fxdream:
mrtools, May please request the following indicator converted to histogram. Thanks.averages_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2.ex4

Hi Fxdream, sure no problem, are you looking for a bar type histogram or a regular type histogram, also with what conditions do you want the histo to be colored?

mrtools:
Hi Fxdream, sure no problem, are you looking for a bar type histogram or a regular type histogram, also with what conditions do you want the histo to be colored?

mrtools, please code a bar type histogram with a blue bar created at the cross of the two lines and the blue line is on top and the red bar created when the red line is above the blue line. All other options may remain the same as the line version of the indicator. Thanks.

fxdream:
mrtools, please code a bar type histogram with a blue bar created at the cross of the two lines and the blue line is on top and the red bar created when the red line is above the blue line. All other options may remain the same as the line version of the indicator. Thanks.

Fxdream, made the bar type histogram on the lines cross.

Hi, could you please add MTF and update prices and averages & drop down selection to asymmetric bands. If possible, please change arrows to be an option, currently more or less compulsory. Many thanks, Kiko

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Could you please add volatility adjustment to this DSS Bressert Comp Rsi ?

I'm eager to see what effect that will give to this one ...I think it will be good ...

The version you made was 'DSS Bressert-composite rsi nrp + divergence 2'

But I have made version 2.1, I have added the lower and upper gap feature.

Thanks a lot !

Wulong

kiko12:
Hi, could you please add MTF and update prices and averages & drop down selection to asymmetric bands. If possible, please change arrows to be an option, currently more or less compulsory. Many thanks, Kiko

Kiko

Here is this one too : asymmetric_bands_allerts_amp_arrows_2.mq4

Marvellous, Mladen !

The Dss with volatility adjustment has become one of my favorites, and I think this one will too.

Thanks a ton !!!

Reason: