Indicators with alerts/signal - page 594

Mr Tools, if possible, can you also add an alert to theAllAbsoluteStrength_v2.1.mq4 indicator where the bulls and bears cross each other? Thanks.

rizkyd:
you have "absolutely no lag lwma" no repaint ?? share please ...

rizkyd

There is no such thing

Mladen,

Is there an Aroon indicator available with Alerts on 50, but the corrected version which you kindly uploaded eons ago. Only one I could find was Aroon oscillator and I am not sure that it is the corrected version either.

If there is, would you mind directing me to it with the assurance that it is the corrected one, plse?

Thank you for replying.

Regards,

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Is there an Aroon indicator available with Alerts on 50, but the corrected version which you kindly uploaded eons ago. Only one I could find was Aroon oscillator and I am not sure that it is the corrected version either.

If there is, would you mind directing me to it with the assurance that it is the corrected one, plse?

Thank you for replying.

Regards,

ValeoFX

Would you mind explaining a bit more?

I assume you are referring to the Aroon indicator (not the oscillator) and in it we have 2 values. Do you mean alerts on each of the 2 values when value 50 is crossed up or down?

mladen:
ValeoFX

Would you mind explaining a bit more?

I assume you are referring to the Aroon indicator (not the oscillator) and in it we have 2 values. Do you mean alerts on each of the 2 values when value 50 is crossed up or down?

==========

Hello Mladen,

Thank you for replying. I attach a screen-print for your perusal.

I would like to see a signal when either of the Red/Green lines transect the 50-level, please. It may be messy so if you could create an option to switch those on/off, plse.

I am still trying to understand the Oscillator better, but it is less complicated and therefore needs no additional work done to it, I think.

Best regards,

secretcode:
Dear Coders

Is it possible to add Vertical lines when bulls bears cross each other in attached indicator (as shown in picture) ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Secretcode, sorry that indicator is using all of the 8 available buffers.

protrade:
Mr Tools, if possible, can you also add an alert to theAllAbsoluteStrength_v2.1.mq4 indicator where the bulls and bears cross each other? Thanks.

Protrade, same as I replied to Secretcode, sorry that indicator is using all 8 of the available mt4 buffers.

ValeoFX:
==========

Hello Mladen,

Thank you for replying. I attach a screen-print for your perusal.

I would like to see a signal when either of the Red/Green lines transect the 50-level, please. It may be messy so if you could create an option to switch those on/off, plse.

I am still trying to understand the Oscillator better, but it is less complicated and therefore needs no additional work done to it, I think.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Here you go. Two types of alerts : when aroon up crosses 50 line and when aroon down crosses 50 line

Files:

mrtools:
Secretcode, sorry that indicator is using all of the 8 available buffers.

No problem Sir

and thanks for the response!

Best Regards,

secretcode

mrtools:
Protrade, same as I replied to Secretcode, sorry that indicator is using all 8 of the available mt4 buffers.

Ok thanks Mr Tools.

Reason: