Indicators with alerts/signal - page 589

Please fix alert on this indicator: Keeps alerting

Hello fellow traders. Can someone fix the alert on this indi, the alert just keeps going off non stop. Thank you and many blessings.

By the way, this indi is great. Check it out.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier:
Hello fellow traders. Can someone fix the alert on this indi, the alert just keeps going off non stop. Thank you and many blessings.

By the way, this indi is great. Check it out.

rikiolivier

Rikiolivier, be careful with that indicator more information here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page391 and the post before and after that.

Sorry .. I don't have the indicators ...

Got this from another forum .. the chart and Waddah ... Sorry

hi

Is it possible to have an alerts add to this indicator for touch and retouch of supply and demand? Also can it be made multi~timeframe?

thanks in advance

Files:
supdem.ex4  9 kb
supdem.mq4  11 kb

profittrader:
hi

Is it possible to have an alerts add to this indicator for touch and retouch of supply and demand? Also can it be made multi~timeframe?

thanks in advance

profittrader

It is not as obvious how it actually works if you only place it on chart, but from the code it is visible that it is actually using zigzag. As any other zigzag it will change past values in some cases and it means that alerts will be useless in those cases (since they are changed). Better to use it as is (without alert - at least that is my opinion)

ok~thanks anyway...

Hello ...

Please help this indicator made signal arrow/sign in top/bottom from zigzag line

zigzagonparabolic.mq4

Thank You

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Human18, Added the alerts.

thank you very very mr tools

i found problem with the alerts, it is work in some time and some time it stopped without any reason also the alert notify is not working at all

thank you very much and i am really appreciate your help

human18:
thank you very very mr tools

i found problem with the alerts, it is work in some time and some time it stopped without any reason also the alert notify is not working at all

thank you very much and i am really appreciate your help

Human18, Sorry about that, made a few changes to it, and it seems better now.

mrtools:
Human18, Sorry about that, made a few changes to it, and it seems better now.

MrTools, could you fix one more issue with this indicator? It doesn't work on offline charts... Maybe the problem is not in a code, I am not sure.

Thank You in advance.

Reason: