KT
KT  

Mr Tools, can you create an option so that this indy will give alerts only on the X, like "Alert on X only" true/false.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
protrade:
Mr Tools, can you create an option so that this indy will give alerts only on the X, like "Alert on X only" true/false.

Protrade, on this version can choose either or, the x called it alertsOnExit, and the regular alertsOnTrendchange.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
handy148:
It is possible to add an arrow and pop up alert to this indi please. Thank you.

Handy148, added the alerts and arrows, for the neutral arrows made it default as a gray dot, but it or the others can be changed to a different wingding you prefer from here wingdings here

Files:
KT
KT  

Thanks Mr Tools. Can you check it again. It's not going off. I saw several Xs appear but no alert.

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

mrtools - sorry I attached the wrong indicator. I meant to send this adapted version. may I ask you to please add arrow and pop-up alert for this one.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
handy148:
mrtools - sorry I attached the wrong indicator. I meant to send this adapted version. may I ask you to please add arrow and pop-up alert for this one.

Sorry Handy148, that is another version of Solar Wind not good for signaling or alerts.

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Oh didn't know that - thanks for the heads up.

KT
KT  
mrtools:
Protrade, on this version can choose either or, the x called it alertsOnExit, and the regular alertsOnTrendchange.

Mr Tools. Can you check it again. It's not going off. I saw several Xs appear but no alert.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
protrade:
Mr Tools. Can you check it again. It's not going off. I saw several Xs appear but no alert.

Protrade this version is working, had uploaded the wrong version

Files:
KT
KT  
mrtools:
Protrade this version is working, had uploaded the wrong version

No alerts on this version either.