Indicators with alerts/signal - page 598

handy148:
It is possible to add an arrow and pop up alert to this indi please. Thank you.

Handy148, added the alerts and arrows, for the neutral arrows made it default as a gray dot, but it or the others can be changed to a different wingding you prefer from here wingdings here

Files:

Thanks Mr Tools. Can you check it again. It's not going off. I saw several Xs appear but no alert.

mrtools - sorry I attached the wrong indicator. I meant to send this adapted version. may I ask you to please add arrow and pop-up alert for this one.

Files:

handy148:
mrtools - sorry I attached the wrong indicator. I meant to send this adapted version. may I ask you to please add arrow and pop-up alert for this one.

Sorry Handy148, that is another version of Solar Wind not good for signaling or alerts.

Oh didn't know that - thanks for the heads up.

mrtools:
Protrade, on this version can choose either or, the x called it alertsOnExit, and the regular alertsOnTrendchange.

Mr Tools. Can you check it again. It's not going off. I saw several Xs appear but no alert.

protrade:
Mr Tools. Can you check it again. It's not going off. I saw several Xs appear but no alert.

Protrade this version is working, had uploaded the wrong version

Files:

mrtools:
Protrade this version is working, had uploaded the wrong version

No alerts on this version either.

protrade:
No alerts on this version either.

Getting them here

Files:
eurjpy_exit.png  121 kb
eurusd_exit.png  129 kb

mrtools:
Getting them here

The X alerts is what I mean. They are not popping up when you select the Exit Alerts mode only. The X alerts do pop up, along with the arrows when the Trend mode is selected. But when you switch the Trend alerts off and leave the Exit Alerts on, the Xs appear on the chart but no alerts are popping up. I know this indy repaints and sometimes the arrows turn to Xs, disappear and reappear but the Xs seem to be more reliable. Hope you can isolate them from the arrows.

Reason: