Indicators with alerts/signal - page 588

romotly007:
Okay I give up. You win! What about this indicator? Can you add wav file sound alert and a Histogram/MACDAddParameter variable/value such that when the histogram crosses zero (buy/sell) and reached or goes beyond a specified value (0.0004 for instance), the sound alert is triggered.

Romotly,

Have this version, think it may be close to what your looking for.

Files:

This indicator is the daily high low indicator that draws a line for the high and low for the day (the white line is the opening price of the day). The indicator is good but it lack the alert.

Can someone please add sound alert so that when the indicator found new high or new low for the day i will get sound alert at the closing of the candle?

Thanks in advance!

hi

can i have an alerts in this indicator

thanks in advance

Files:

It is not close to what I am looking for, it is exactly what I needed. Thanks a lot!

mrtools:
Romotly, Have this version, think it may be close to what your looking for.

Don_xyZ:
This indicator is the daily high low indicator that draws a line for the high and low for the day (the white line is the opening price of the day). The indicator is good but it lack the alert.

Can someone please add sound alert so that when the indicator found new high or new low for the day i will get sound alert at the closing of the candle?

Thanks in advance!

Don_xyZ, this one should work, but wasn't able to test to be for sure.

ps) attaching another version(OHL_Plot) that is mtf and am certain the alerts work on it, maybe it will be of more use

mrtools:
Don_xyZ, this one should work, but wasn't able to test to be for sure. ps) attaching another version(OHL_Plot) that is mtf and am certain the alerts work on it, maybe it will be of more use

Thanks mrtools. Now I like the original version (I assume OHL_Plot_alerts is the original version, am I correct?) a lot because it is much more simpler visually

How to make it (OHL_Plot_alerts) work?

I tried using m5 and then set the mtf feature to m15 but after the 1st m5 candle reached new high and then that candle closed i still get no sound alert. What happened?

I tried switching the "on current" feature from true to false and then back to true again but none seemed to work. Any advise?

Hi Friends,

Can you please code an alert if the Waddah Attar Price wave moves up above "0" or moves below the "0" line ...

A Histogram will also be useful with arrows on chart ... Blue color histo if it goes above "0" line and red color histo if it goes below "0" line with alert feature .....

Regards

Ganesh

Don_xyZ:
Thanks mrtools. Now I like the original version (I assume OHL_Plot_alerts is the original version, am I correct?) a lot because it is much more simpler visually

How to make it (OHL_Plot_alerts) work?

I tried using m5 and then set the mtf feature to m15 but after the 1st m5 candle reached new high and then that candle closed i still get no sound alert. What happened?

I tried switching the "on current" feature from true to false and then back to true again but none seemed to work. Any advise?

Don_xyZ, your right they weren't working thought they went off before I posted , anyway these are working and can either use the high/low penetrating the channel upper/lower or the close penetrating the channel upper/lower.

Files:

mrtools:
Don_xyZ, your right they weren't working thought they went off before I posted , anyway these are working and can either use the high/low penetrating the channel upper/lower or the close penetrating the channel upper/lower.

so if I set the "alertsOnHighLow" to true then the indicator will act as H/L breakout of the previous H/L inside the TF that I choose, right?

SUPERB thoughts!!!

... and this one is working like 123 too!

MANY THANKS, mrtools!

rpasupathy:
Hi Friends,

Can you please code an alert if the Waddah Attar Price wave moves up above "0" or moves below the "0" line ...

A Histogram will also be useful with arrows on chart ... Blue color histo if it goes above "0" line and red color histo if it goes below "0" line with alert feature .....

Regards

Ganesh

hi,please can you share the indicator from the chart? and if its from elite section,can you tell me how its called?thank you

Reason: