https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648.

Post No 5859.

I read it as signal mantape.

Please kindly help.

Thanks so much

Mercy

Favoured111

Sorry for late reply

Though Mladen has already answered regarding your request but i am fan of Mladen's indicators so attaching version of him

Regards,

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

wah_castle
wah_castle  

Add alert to T.S.V._Bullish & Bearish indicator

t.s.v._bullish_amp_bearish_original.mq4

Can Anybody help to add sound alert or arrow when the color changes? Thanks a lot

William Snyder
William Snyder  
wah_castle:
t.s.v._bullish_amp_bearish_original.mq4 Can Anybody help to add sound alert or arrow when the color changes? Thanks a lot

Wah_castle, have this version,that I modified awhile back, maybe you can use, on this one you can choose what type moving average, to use and there is no chance of repaint.

jb_9122
jb_9122  

Dear Mr Tools or mladen,

You guys have helped me in the past and I hope you can help me out again! I always try to add alerts and signals but I can never do it! I have attached adx_.mq4 .Could you please put an audio alert and email alert on it. The alerts should activate once there is a color change after a bar close.

Thanks in advance and thank you for you selfless services!

J

Files:
adx_.mq4 9 kb
niqcom
niqcom  
mladen:
JBL68 Used the one from this post instead : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page39 (it is multi time frame already), so with an addition 4 colors that chrisstoff made and of alerts it is a kind of a complete indicator now

Hello

Please add arrow on chart, this indicator

Thank You

siegfriednovell
siegfriednovell  

histogramm version of atrstops_v11.1-alert.mq4

for atrstops_v11.1-alert.mq4 in post #5668

Thanks in advance, for the coder who will made this indi in histo version (bar color green when up / ref when down ; min 0 max 1 )

This one will work fine in conjonction with xSuperTrend Tape.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
siegfriednovell:
for atrstops_v11.1-alert.mq4 in post #5668

Thanks in advance, for the coder who will made this indi in histo version (bar color green when up / ref when down ; min 0 max 1 )

This one will work fine in conjonction with xSuperTrend Tape.mq4

Siegfriednovell, this is the histo version.

siegfriednovell
siegfriednovell  

1000 Thks Mrtool

with good setting and in conjonction with xSuperTrend Tape indi I m sure It can give good buy / sell signals

thanks again

dentiok
dentiok  

Hi. May i ask for code an alert to this mtf fractal indi please?

fractals_mtf.mq4

thanks in advance

Files:
KT
KT  

Mr Tools, can you add more alert options to the attached MACD Alert, like "current" "notify" and "email" please? As it is, it only alerts after the candle closes. Thanks.

Files: