Indicators with alerts/signal - page 473

signal mantapz indicator

Files:

candle indicator alert

Hi mladen, can you add alerts, email to this indicator? Appreciate it, thanks.

4x_bheurekso_pattern.mq4

Files:

...what is going to happen, when ALL indicators will become Color Coded, 4TF, NPR, histogram/on chart/separate window, w/alerts/visual/sound/email, MTF, Adaptive, Smoothed, Dynamic etc.?

Interesting thought but you forgot the "jaguar","tirant","lion" ...

Seriously : I don't think that we even scratched the surface of the TA indicators too seriosly (as far as publicly available ones are concerned) and that there are a lot of them yet to come. And then there will be some other trading platform (just see the mess caused by metatrader 5 incompatibility with metatrader 4 and how it is causing to have the same job done again, and again, and again ...) so it all reminds of a never ending story ...

Pava:
...what is going to happen, when ALL indicators will become Color Coded, 4TF, NPR, histogram/on chart/separate window, w/alerts/visual/sound/email, MTF, Adaptive, Smoothed, Dynamic etc.?

Hello mladen

is it possible to make ??

can we make alert and email system for all indicator in separate mq4.

based on wingdings symbol, because all mq4 mostly uses wingdings symbol. when arrow comes on last candle it will alert,

Example :

extern int DownArrow=117;

extern int UpArrow=117;

and many more......

when this arrow comes on second last candle it will alert, (not on current candle)

extern bool EnableAlert=true;

extern bool PushNotification=true;

extern bool EmailAlert=true;

if this possible then it will be good for all

ThanX in Advance

vegadigitalco,

Just one question : how will it know which indicator placed the symbol on chart (its name, time frame, levels, criteria...)?

It would take standardizing all the indicators (for example to have its own name and the rest of info needed for alert in object name - but there are limitations in the number of characters that can be used for that) so in the end it would mean rewriting the existing indicators to use some standard way of placing symbols. Knowing how the majority of indicators is written it is a "path without a happy end".

vegadigitalco:
Hello mladen

is it possible to make ??

can we make alert and email system for all indicator in separate mq4.

based on wingdings symbol, because all mq4 mostly uses wingdings symbol. when arrow comes on last candle it will alert,

Example :

extern int DownArrow=117;

extern int UpArrow=117;

and many more......

when this arrow comes on second last candle it will alert, (not on current candle)

extern bool EnableAlert=true;

extern bool PushNotification=true;

extern bool EmailAlert=true;

if this possible then it will be good for all

ThanX in Advance

Need add alert and arrow

Need add an alert and arrow when crosses happen

Files:
eur.png  12 kb
x-uk.ma.4.ex4  4 kb
x-uk.ma.4.mq4  4 kb

Hi Mr Tools and Mladen

i wonder if you have any idea why i cant get the alerts to work on Xards UK trend line and signal line indis

as far as i know i have the same files as the others, the functions ex4 file and the swedll32.dll file and have loaded into the libraries folder

but still no alerts, although most of the rest of the system works ok

i have tried on 4 digit and 5 digit and about 5 different MT4s but still no bloomin alerts

is there anything else i need to do?

any help would be gratefully appreciated as its now starting to drive me a little nuts

Thanks alot

Also - is it possible somehow that windows and or MT4 can become corrupted? as possibly seem to missing a few other alerts

WR1:
Hi Mr Tools and Mladen

i wonder if you have any idea why i cant get the alerts to work on Xards UK trend line and signal line indis

as far as i know i have the same files as the others, the functions ex4 file and the swedll32.dll file and have loaded into the libraries folder

but still no alerts, although most of the rest of the system works ok

i have tried on 4 digit and 5 digit and about 5 different MT4s but still no bloomin alerts

is there anything else i need to do?

any help would be gratefully appreciated as its now starting to drive me a little nuts

Thanks alot

WR1, never looked into the files so don't know, guess its ex4, if could find the real source code may be able to get the alerts working.

may be because those MA's so thick...computer confused to when they are really crossing each other...

Reason: