Indicators with alerts/signal - page 479

mrkentet
mrkentet  

Hello mrtools and mladen,

Can you help me to created indicator that has same concept with this indicator #Signal_Bars_v71, but I need to deleted all the time frame view ( m1, m5, etc ) and deleted all the indicators view ( macd, str, ema ), Also deleted the Spread and pips to open.

Then add some additional views, like Open Price today, High today, Low today

( I need this additional view because the default view on Meta trader for High & low today was to small )

So the indicator should show Running price, Open Price today, High today, Low today, Hi to low, Dailly average.

This view will help alot for Forex dailly trade like me.

Thank you very much for your help

Mrkentet

Files:
dkaans
dkaans  

Alert request

Hi mrtools & mladen,

May i ask an alert with current and close bar option indicating currency name and time frame for this indicator?

Thanks in advance.

chimp2_1.ex4

chimp2_1.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mrkentet

Did you see this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

It shows some data you need already

mrkentet:
Hello mrtools and mladen,

Can you help me to created indicator that has same concept with this indicator #Signal_Bars_v71, but I need to deleted all the time frame view ( m1, m5, etc ) and deleted all the indicators view ( macd, str, ema ), Also deleted the Spread and pips to open.

Then add some additional views, like Open Price today, High today, Low today

( I need this additional view because the default view on Meta trader for High & low today was to small )

So the indicator should show Running price, Open Price today, High today, Low today, Hi to low, Dailly average.

This view will help alot for Forex dailly trade like me.

Thank you very much for your help

Mrkentet
mrkentet
mrkentet  

Hi Master Mladen,

I have check indicator Daily data, can you gave me a clue what the mean change/range on this indicator ?

Sorry for my stupid question.

The important view for the indicator should be showing Hi to low and Dailly average. The hi to low calculation is current range price that has been reached.

Usually I use this calculation to estimated if its possible to made transaction at present, my assumption that usually hi to low calculation would be reached the Dailly average calculation.

So I will need this calculation on the indicator.

Please can you advice with indicator that will showing only Running price, Hi to low, Dailly average, Open Price today, High today, Low today and deleted any another calculation so we can have clear view on the chart.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best

mrkentet

mladen:
mrkentet

Did you see this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

It shows some data you need already
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mrkentet

Change is the change between daily open and close

Range is the daily range

The on chart box is showing the high and low of the day

The on chart candle is showing high,low, open and close of the day

mrkentet
mrkentet  

Hi Master Mladen,

Thank you for your info about the view is.

I already put the indicator Daily data on my chart but I am unable to change the color of each words on the indicator.

Sorry but my chart background color is not black and I am not able to read the indicator info clearly, so it would be great if you can made the words info color on the indicator can be changeable so the words info on the indicator will read able for any background color of chart.

Please let me know if this will possible.

Thank you very much

mladen:
mrkentet

Change is the change between daily open and close

Range is the daily range

The on chart box is showing the high and low of the day

The on chart candle is showing high,low, open and close of the day
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mrkentet

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page5 . In that version you can change every color (including the text color)

mrkentet:
Hi Master Mladen,

Thank you for your info about the view is.

I already put the indicator Daily data on my chart but I am unable to change the color of each words on the indicator.

Sorry but my chart background color is not black and I am not able to read the indicator info clearly, so it would be great if you can made the words info color on the indicator can be changeable so the words info on the indicator will read able for any background color of chart.

Please let me know if this will possible.

Thank you very much

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dkaans:
Hi mrtools & mladen,

May i ask an alert with current and close bar option indicating currency name and time frame for this indicator?

Thanks in advance.

chimp2_1.ex4

chimp2_1.mq4

Hi Dkaans,

Added the alerts.

Files:
dkaans
dkaans  

Hi mrtools,

Thank you for your effort once again.

mrkentet
mrkentet  

Hi Master Mladen,

Thank you for the info.

Now I already try the new version of this indicator and it working Great to change the colors !!

By the way can you please add Daily average estimation to this indicator ? The calculation for Daily average would be has same concept with indicator #Signal_Bars_v71.

It will help my trading system alot.

Thank you very much Master Mladen

mladen:
mrkentet Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page5 . In that version you can change every color (including the text color)