Indicators with alerts/signal - page 479

mrtools:
Jomonarikkat,am aware of that and am working on it, its not an easy task being there's probably close to 10 or more different alert possibilities

thanks buddy ....ur awsome..:)

Definitely a great indicator for those with price action and candlestick language analysis it doesn't give too many false signals goes great on 4 hour charts one thing I noticed is when I tried to add it to my template with the other 5 to 6 charts it began to freeze my mt4 platform. Another issue that may need tweaking if not it will hold up to about two charts with no lag. Definitely a great tool looking forward for the finished version

2candlestick_v1.1.ex4

jomonarikkat:
dear mrtools, The alert which is added its continually alerting. can u make it alert one time only.

Here you go.

BR,

Files:

How to fix this....

dear mrtools..

how to fix this error in my indicator

thank's you...

trix_mtf2.mq4

Files:
tes.jpg  63 kb
trix_mtf2.mq4  17 kb

Please Put alert

can someone put allert when price cross mid line (lime line) please......

Files:

Kgb?.......

yoppy:
dear mrtools..

how to fix this error in my indicator

thank's you...

trix_mtf2.mq4

Hi Yoppy

Some bad news and good news. The bad news is that indicator is decompiled and not able to do anything with it, the good news is there is a version over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187 post # 109, that you might like.

I guys,

could someone please help me add a email alert to this indicator, the indicator only make a popup and sound!

Thanks very much in advance.uni_cross.mq4

Files:
uni_cross.mq4  5 kb

Hi, please can someone add alerts to this indi

and period adjustment

as the other (newer) UK trend that's in ex4, has period adjustment but does nt have working alerts,

any help gratefully appreciated

thanks alot

x-uk.trend.mq4

Files:
x-uk.trend.mq4  13 kb

WR1

That is simply a 32 period EMA of close. I think that there are already moving averages indicators that have alerts on a slope change (AllAverages for example already has alerts on a slope change)

WR1:
Hi, please can someone add alerts to this indi

and period adjustment

as the other (newer) UK trend that's in ex4, has period adjustment but does nt have working alerts,

any help gratefully appreciated

thanks alot

x-uk.trend.mq4
Reason: