Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1037

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I would have an idea to improve this indicator and ask for help to make a few additions:

- An alarm sounds when the bars appear "bigger"

- A vertical line indicates that these bars

Unfortunately I can not post in the correct thread (Request and Ideas) I hope that is not a problem.

I really hope that we can change this.

Thanks in advance for your great work!

best wishes

Barons1

stepchart_v1_-_separate_nmc.mq4

Barons1

What would be the criteria for "bigger" bars?

Barry
Barry  

I try to explain:

I noticed that Step Chart has the "similarities" with The Waddah attar explosion.

Very often the "big bar" of Step Chart coincide with the "explosion" of the WAE.

The idea would be to take the concept of the WAE (then operate on the explosion) but applied to Step Chart.

So operate mainly on the type of bars.

It might for example try to combine the two indicators to generate a unique signal.

Or try to fit some sort of level which violated, indicates these great bars.

What do you think?

greetings

Barons1

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
I try to explain:

I noticed that Step Chart has the "similarities" with The Waddah attar explosion.

Very often the "big bar" of Step Chart coincide with the "explosion" of the WAE.

The idea would be to take the concept of the WAE (then operate on the explosion) but applied to Step Chart.

So operate mainly on the type of bars.

It might for example try to combine the two indicators to generate a unique signal.

Or try to fit some sort of level which violated, indicates these great bars.

What do you think?

greetings

Barons1

The problem as I see it is the following : we can use some kind of an average bar size, but then there will be more alerts then necessary. Will try one variation and then we shall see what did we get

Barry
Barry  

Thanks Mladen, if you find the system to improve it, I think we can get an excellent indicator

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
Thanks Mladen, if you find the system to improve it, I think we can get an excellent indicator

we shall see what can be done

Kenneth Okalang
Kenneth Okalang  
shay14:
hi, i posted the mq4 file, i thought it was the decompiled version?

Hi Mrtools

Is this the non decompiled version?

This indicator is really good and will be made even better with the alerts as requested by Shay14. Post # 10318

Thanks for your helpful work

Boloti

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Boloti:
Hi Mrtools

Is this the non decompiled version?

This indicator is really good and will be made even better with the alerts as requested by Shay14. Post # 10318

Thanks for your helpful work

Boloti

Sorry Boloti, it still a decompiled version of the indicator.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
jolugarpe:
hola sr y herramientas de la empresa, se puede hacer que este indicador una barra indicadora. Gracias y felicitaciones

Jolugarpe, sorry tried translating your message, and didn't understand what you are looking for, could you try again to explain.

john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mladen and mrtool,

could you guys add an alert to this indicator when it enter overbought and oversold zone..thank you very much in advance.

timing.mq4

Files:
timing.mq4 4 kb
sunmetal
sunmetal  
mrtools:
Jolugarpe, sorry tried translating your message, and didn't understand what you are looking for, could you try again to explain.

hi mrtools,I think he wants a histogram...

cheers