Indicators with alerts/signal - page 476

"clean" version

cwu:
mrtools, can you help put an alert, email on this indicator? thanks. 4x_bheurekso_pattern.mq4

"Clean" version with settings for Arrows and Text, without lines!

cwu:
mrtools, can you help put an alert, email on this indicator? thanks. 4x_bheurekso_pattern.mq4

Cwu, added the alerts on this version.

mrtools:
Hello Samuelkanu, The BrainTrend1Sig already has alert if you set EnableAlerts instead of 0 set it at 1 you will get alerts on the dots, on the TrendSignal this version i am posting has alerts also, someone posted them earlier today. The reason I am posting another BrainTrend1Sig the version you posted for some reason it was decompiled, this version is the regular source code.

Thank you MRTOOLS, i appreciate

Bambura:
Hello,

Could someone add an alert to the PFE indicator attached. I need the sound when its crossing the 0 line....

Thank u in advance....

Hello Bambura,

Added alerts on zero cross.

Files:

Help with indicator

mrtools, can you help put an sound alert, email on this indicator? thanks.

Maybe you will need HAS to!

thanks.

Thank u Mrtools, it was a great help....now I can use my system...

Hello mrtools and mladen,

Can you help me to created indicator that has same concept with this indicator #Signal_Bars_v71, but I need to deleted all the time frame view ( m1, m5, etc ) and deleted all the indicators view ( macd, str, ema ), Also deleted the Spread and pips to open.

Then add some additional views, like Open Price today, High today, Low today

( I need this additional view because the default view on Meta trader for High & low today was to small )

So the indicator should show Running price, Open Price today, High today, Low today, Hi to low, Dailly average.

This view will help alot for Forex dailly trade like me.

Thank you very much for your help

Mrkentet

Files:

Alert request

Hi mrtools & mladen,

May i ask an alert with current and close bar option indicating currency name and time frame for this indicator?

Thanks in advance.

chimp2_1.ex4

chimp2_1.mq4

Files:
eu_07022013.gif  39 kb
chimp2_1.ex4  7 kb
chimp2_1.mq4  5 kb

mrkentet

Did you see this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

It shows some data you need already

mrkentet:
Hello mrtools and mladen,

Can you help me to created indicator that has same concept with this indicator #Signal_Bars_v71, but I need to deleted all the time frame view ( m1, m5, etc ) and deleted all the indicators view ( macd, str, ema ), Also deleted the Spread and pips to open.

Then add some additional views, like Open Price today, High today, Low today

( I need this additional view because the default view on Meta trader for High & low today was to small )

So the indicator should show Running price, Open Price today, High today, Low today, Hi to low, Dailly average.

This view will help alot for Forex dailly trade like me.

Thank you very much for your help

Mrkentet

Hi Master Mladen,

I have check indicator Daily data, can you gave me a clue what the mean change/range on this indicator ?

Sorry for my stupid question.

The important view for the indicator should be showing Hi to low and Dailly average. The hi to low calculation is current range price that has been reached.

Usually I use this calculation to estimated if its possible to made transaction at present, my assumption that usually hi to low calculation would be reached the Dailly average calculation.

So I will need this calculation on the indicator.

Please can you advice with indicator that will showing only Running price, Hi to low, Dailly average, Open Price today, High today, Low today and deleted any another calculation so we can have clear view on the chart.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best

mrkentet

mladen:
mrkentet

Did you see this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

It shows some data you need already
Reason: