Elite indicators :) - page 615

mladen:
David If you compare the color of the dots you will see that the colors are exactly the same in both indicators. Dots colors are used for default colors

mladen,

here is what I was inarticulately trying to explain - please look at this pic to explain it all. I have more diff pics if needed to help.

I had to come home from work to try to clear this up.

Thanks once again.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

here is what I was inarticulately trying to explain - please look at this pic to explain it all. I have more diff pics if needed to help.

I had to come home from work to try to clear this up.

Thanks once again.

traderdp

David

David

When ma method numbers are the same this is what I get Iusing the absolute strength of averages fro the post where the 2 time frame version was posted (just made the lines color none so that it is clear what are the colors of the dopts)

Files:
compare.gif  32 kb

mladen:
David When ma method numbers are the same this is what I get Iusing the absolute strength of averages fro the post where the 2 time frame version was posted (just made the lines color none so that it is clear what are the colors of the dopts)

mladen,

Thank you for the very valuable info, as always. So, now that that is cleared up, is it possible to then create the alerts tor the 2 copies of this one 2 TF indi using a total of 4 time frames?

Thanks a lot once again.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Thank you for the very valuable info, as always. So, now that that is cleared up, is it possible to then create the alerts tor the 2 copies of this one 2 TF indi using a total of 4 time frames?

Thanks a lot once again.

traderdp

David

David

It is not possible to collect data from the indicators that are on screen (there is no way how an indicator can "know" the parameters of some other indicator that is attached to a chart, and without parameters there is no way how it can alert properly)

It maybe can be made as a 3rd indicator that will only alert (it can not display more than 2 time frames as we already agreed) so it would be an indicator that does only one thing : alerts and nothing else and it would not have any connection to any of the 2 time frame indicators attached to the indicator

mladen:
David

It is not possible to collect data from the indicators that are on screen (there is no way how an indicator can "know" the parameters of some other indicator that is attached to a chart, and without parameters there is no way how it can alert properly)

It maybe can be made as a 3rd indicator that will only alert (it can not display more than 2 time frames as we already agreed) so it would be an indicator that does only one thing : alerts and nothing else and it would not have any connection to any of the 2 time frame indicators attached to the indicator

mladen,

I think I understand what you are saying -

so does it then follow that if each new 2TF indi can generate a signal of 2 columns of 4 diff color dots -

than if 2 of these 2TF indies each do the same thing,

can the new alert indi sense if each of the 2 original 2 TF indies each has 2 reds or 2 greens on the same bar,

and thus can the new alert indi actually sense whether both of the 2 TF indicators together have a total of either 4 reds or 4 greens on the same bar and then send the appropriate alert?

Thank you so much as always,

traderdp

David

mladen:
Yes, you are right Corrected version posted at the original post. This is how it looks like now

Thank you very much Mladen.

Hacolt 2 Shift Parameter

Hello Mladen/Mr. Tools

Can you please add Shift Parameter into the inputs menu of the attached Hacolt 2 indicator? Thanks.

Files:
hacolt_2.mq4  12 kb

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen/Mr. Tools Can you please add Shift Parameter into the inputs menu of the attached Hacolt 2 indicator? Thanks.

Hello Mandagozu81,

Added the shift parameter, in the picture using H1 chart with H4 haColt shifted -2(not recommended )

Files:

mandagozu81:
Thank you very much Mladen.

Mladen I have a quick question.

As far as i know normal histograms with 2 colors use 2 buffers.

Does the gann t3 high low activator histo composite that you have coded for me use 2 or 3 buffers? (due to the third state)

mandagozu81:
Mladen I have a quick question.

As far as i know normal histograms with 2 colors use 2 buffers.

Does the gann t3 high low activator histo composite that you have coded for me use 2 or 3 buffers? (due to the third state)

mandagozu81,

It is using 3 drawing buffers for that (in metatrader 4 when drawing histogram, each color has to have its own buffer - so we have to allocate 1 drawing buffer for each color we wish to have in the histogram type indicator)

Reason: