Indicators with alerts/signal - page 478

joaocotter
joaocotter  

Thank you mrtools.

I haven't noticed it was the same indicator. You solved it all.

Regards,

JC

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Please mrtools or mladen, can you help me add alert to these two indicators. For brain trend indicator i want the alert on the appearance of the dots. Thanks in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Please mrtools or mladen, can you help me add alert to these two indicators. For brain trend indicator i want the alert on the appearance of the dots. Thanks in advance

Hello Samuelkanu,

The BrainTrend1Sig already has alert if you set EnableAlerts instead of 0 set it at 1 you will get alerts on the dots, on the TrendSignal this version i am posting has alerts also, someone posted them earlier today. The reason I am posting another BrainTrend1Sig the version you posted for some reason it was decompiled, this version is the regular source code.

garanca1
garanca1  

Hello,

Could someone add an alert to the PFE indicator attached. I need the sound when its crossing the 0 line....

Thank u in advance....

Files:
pfe.mq4 3 kb
Sf3JpNkPy8
Sf3JpNkPy8  

"clean" version

cwu:
mrtools, can you help put an alert, email on this indicator? thanks. 4x_bheurekso_pattern.mq4

"Clean" version with settings for Arrows and Text, without lines!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cwu:
mrtools, can you help put an alert, email on this indicator? thanks. 4x_bheurekso_pattern.mq4

Cwu, added the alerts on this version.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Hello Samuelkanu, The BrainTrend1Sig already has alert if you set EnableAlerts instead of 0 set it at 1 you will get alerts on the dots, on the TrendSignal this version i am posting has alerts also, someone posted them earlier today. The reason I am posting another BrainTrend1Sig the version you posted for some reason it was decompiled, this version is the regular source code.

Thank you MRTOOLS, i appreciate

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Bambura:
Hello,

Could someone add an alert to the PFE indicator attached. I need the sound when its crossing the 0 line....

Thank u in advance....

Hello Bambura,

Added alerts on zero cross.

Files:
p1253
p1253  

Help with indicator

mrtools, can you help put an sound alert, email on this indicator? thanks.

Maybe you will need HAS to!

thanks.

garanca1
garanca1  

Thank u Mrtools, it was a great help....now I can use my system...