Coding help - page 37

Open new order after S/L of previous order.

Dear sir;

Is any body know the program for EA to after close the order based on the S/L the new order is open?

Regards

hello, the attached indicator works with currencies and oil but but not with dax and gold, but I don´t know why.

any idea?

Files:

In parameters change the MaxValue

For DAX set it to 7-8000 (current is about 6500

For gold you can set the MaxValue to 2000

marley60:
hello, the attached indicator works with currencies and oil but but not with dax and gold, but I don´t know why. any idea?

mladen:
In parameters change the MaxValue

For DAX set it to 7-8000 (current is about 6500

For gold you can set the MaxValue to 2000

thanks, i must be blind...

my inputs are 8 and 13.

why does it start painting so late? is there any chance to change that?

loading more bars is not an option in this case...

Files:
dss.png  89 kb

Wrong way of avoindng zero divide

Here is one without that delay

marley60:
my inputs are 8 and 13.

why does it start painting so late? is there any chance to change that?

loading more bars is not an option in this case...
Files:
dss.gif  26 kb

Question on MTF rules

I added indexs into SHI Channel Indicator in order to use in EA and use MTF version identifying Trend in One Chart ,

the attached is H4 TF on H1 chart , when I try to add second SHI channel(H1 TF ) on same Chart ,it didnt draw it together , is it MQL4 rules ?

in short is there any way to fix it ?

regards,

Kemal

Files:
xshi_channel.png  139 kb

kemal

If that indicator creates objects (the lines you are seeing), then the problem is in object names

It should have some mean to have unique object names for each instance otherwise the last one placed on the chart will take over and only it will be visible

kemal44:
I added indexs into SHI Channel Indicator in order to use in EA and use MTF version identifying Trend in One Chart ,

the attached is H4 TF on H1 chart , when I try to add second SHI channel(H1 TF ) on same Chart ,it didnt draw it together , is it MQL4 rules ?

in short is there any way to fix it ?

regards,

Kemal

mladen:
kemal

If that indicator creates objects (the lines you are seeing), then the problem is in object names

It should have some mean to have unique object names for each instance otherwise the last one placed on the chart will take over and only it will be visible

thank you ,

it did work properly after changing obj names,

alarm

if there is an alarm, it makes a "pling" sound once. is there a possibility to play an alarm sound untill i stop it? (reason: i will not hear a single "pling" when i´m in the toilet or kitchen)

i replaced the alarm sound with a song but i would prefer to have a choice between play once/play untill stoped (like it was in tradestation).

Reason: