Indicators with alerts/signal - page 466

To Mladen

Gold finger v1.0.2 needs the name of the pair and time frame when it sends email alert

Hi mrtools,

If you have a problem to created one #SpudFibo indicator with option on setting Dailly, weekly and monthly perhaps you can help on created separate two indicators.

The idea would be same as the #SpudFibo dailly, but the setting would be for weekly on the first indicator and monthly for the another one.

So it would be two indicators, the one is for weekly calculation and the second for monthly calculation.

Also it would be good if you can add alert each time the price touch level 61.8 and level 23.6

Please let me know what do you think.

Thank you very much

mrtools:
Mrkentet tried to make it but wasn't successful!Your idea sounds good just not sure how doable it is.

Here you go

FxTrendsTrader:
Gold finger v1.0.2 needs the name of the pair and time frame when it sends email alert
Files:

mladen:
okoli Sorry but what does "candle that closes" mean? In terms of indicators : what is it?

Thank you very much for your appreciated response. I am deeply sorry I was not able to explain my post simply enough.

I have attached the DDFX indicator again. What I mean by candle or bar closing immediately after the crossing of EMA 13 high and low channel is this: You can observe that some bars must have closed below or above DDFX line before the Channel finally crosses up or down. What I want to identify is the bar that is current when the channel crosses the DDFX line. I want to identify that Bar or candle by making it show in different colour other than the other bars that crosssed before or after the channel crosses.

Incidentally, I want to make that Bar or candle my trigger point once it closes at any time frame as the first closing bar immediately or at the crossing of the EMA Channel.

Please, see if my attached chart can help further in explaining what I am talking about. I want the bar that forms and closes as the first bar on the crossing of the EMA Channel. Please help me with an indicator that will colour that bar thereby identifying the bar from other bars.

Thank you very very much for your helps. May God continue to increase and reward at all times.

Okoli

Files:

Forex Freedom V2 - Please Add Sound & Visual Alert

Hi,

I would be very grateful if someone could please add an alert to the attached Forex Freedom indicator. As far as I know, this version does not repaint - except for the current bars. The alert should give a visual and audio signal when all the 4 bars change to the same color. An email alert may also be useful for those members who use that facility.

Thanking in advance for your kindness.

Regards

Jas

hi mladen,

would it be possible to add a shift function to this indicator, but not the hour shift, could be programmed for minutes instead? (I'm looking to offset the shift time to the half hour)

many thanks,

fudo

Files:

Please add alert pop up and email to indi

Hello fellow traders. I was wondering if someone could please add a popup alert and email alert to the attached signal indicator. Thank you.

rikiolivier

Files:
signal_.mq4  6 kb

Indicator request

Dear Mladen:

I have in mind a simple indicator that for shure will be very useful for long-term traders. Actually, is a variation of your Daly Data, as follow:

There are three bars that show Daly, Weekly and Monthly direction of price, starting from the open of each TF.

When 1 hour (or 30 min.) candle close above/below the Daly/Weekly/Monthly open line, bar will show a red/green signal and sound a permanent alert until shut off manually.

I hope you have time and find it useful enough to code this one for the community.

A picture worth a thousand words:

Thank you very much in advance

Regards,

Files:
chart_1.gif  27 kb

Searching For a consolidation indicator

Mr. Tools Mladen or Does anyone know of a great mt4 consolidation indicator that can prevent you from trading choppy market conditions?

As an example, try out this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . Maybe it helps

FxTrendsTrader:
Mr. Tools Mladen or Does anyone know of a great mt4 consolidation indicator that can prevent you from trading choppy market conditions?
Reason: