Indicators with alerts/signal - page 470

godrich:
hello mladen,

been spending my weekend, as usual, on the computer looking at charts, indicators, etc when i came across ocean trading.

i have provided a link here for you and i was wondering if you could shed some light on what indicator is being used to colour the candles in this screen shot.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173671

thanks for any help that you can give

all the best,

godrich

mr tools,

wondering if you could help me out with this question ?

I mistakenly asked mladen as i thought the chart/indicator in question was his.

Thank you for any help you can give....

godrich:
mr tools,

wondering if you could help me out with this question ?

I mistakenly asked mladen as i thought the chart/indicator in question was his.

Thank you for any help you can give....

Not sure exactly which one it's either TTM SSA or TTM HP both are recalculating indicators.

mrtools:
Not sure exactly which one it's either TTM SSA or TTM HP both are recalculating indicators.

thanks for your reply.

figured there was some recalculating going on there but was curious anyway.

cheers.

Please, help me with an In dicator

Dear Mladen or Mr Tools,

Could you please direct me to an indicator or help me make one based on High and low of bars.

What I need the indicator to do.

I want the indicator to trigger an alarm and with an email alert if possible when

1. The previous high or low of closed bar of a higher time frame is broken by a lower timeframe closed bar. Example, when a daily bar high or low of yesterday (27/01/13) is broken by a four hour closed bar of today (28/01/13)

The lower timeframe bar must derive its data from the closed bar of the higher timeframe.

If we use 1hr TF bar for example, the alarm should trigger as soon as the 1hr TF closes above or below the high or low of the already closed 4hr TF.

Please, I will be very very appreciative if you could oblige me with this indicator.

Thank you for all your efforts.

Okoli

Please add alert - Post #4690

Hello Mr Tools,

Could you please also assist with my request on post 4690.

I would be most grateful for your help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Suren

add an arrow, trendfilter

Hello, algun expert programmer, who could add an arrow, on the window of the price, when the histogram of the indicator should change color. Thank you very much.

Trend_Filter.mq4

Files:

Pls add an Input parameter for GMMA Short and GMMA long so that I can change the MA f

Mladen/ MrTool

Can you pls add an input value parameters,to the attached GMMA Short and Long so that I can change the MA value as required

Many thanks

Raj

Files:

Suren:
Hello Mr Tools,

Could you please also assist with my request on post 4690.

I would be most grateful for your help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Suren

Hello Suren,

That indicator has been decompiled which we won't modify

Please add alert - Post #4690

Hello Mr Tools,

Thank you for responding to my request. The attached MBFX Timing indicator is indeed a decompiled indicator.

Please accept my apologies for submitting it.

This indicator is equivalent to the attached indicator (3_colorTurbo_JRSX_Filtered). Would it still be possible to make the

modification I request. The indicator transitions between 3 colors. I would like an audio alert when the yellow color

completes.

Thanks again for your time.

Regards,

Suren

Reason: