Indicators with alerts/signal - page 470

traderwu
traderwu  

Good risk management EA needs alert when activated

Hi,

I found a good risk management EA that I use live but need to someone to add an alert (sound, message, email). The EA makes sure I do not lose more than X dollars at any time. It closes all trades once the maximum open loss is reached. It has saved me from destroying my live accounts, so I think it can help many people here. Thanks.

closetrades_after_account_loss_toomuch.mq4

SnakeWorld
SnakeWorld  

range_v2.mq4

can make this indi have alert if candel touch hi or lo indicator

thanks..

Files:
range_v2.mq4 4 kb
vrashtekar
vrashtekar  

Need arrows and alerts

Hi Masters,

Please add the arrows and alerts to this indicator when MA1 Crosses to MA3 from below buy and vise-verse.

thanks in advance

Files:
maonma.mq4 3 kb
RRAAJJ
RRAAJJ  

Pls add alert to CCIarrow

Hi Mladen,

My first post. Can you pls add an alert to CCIarrow, also can you pls suggest me good BUY /SELL singal indicator for 1 HR, which doest reprint.

thanks in advance.

Files:
cciarrow.mq4 3 kb
inver61
inver61  

add an arrow, trendfilter

Hello, algun expert programmer, who could add an arrow, on the window of the price, when the histogram of the indicator should change color. Thank you very much.

trend_filter.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

maulana1989

That is an indicator showing (with default parameters) daily high low range. It will not touch the high or low, but will expand those whenever high gets higher than the previous high or lower than the previous low. So, in cases when high or low are broken you can get a lot of alerts. Anyway, look for some high low channel with alerts and any will do the job

maulana1989:
range_v2.mq4

can make this indi have alert if candel touch hi or lo indicator

thanks..
altoronto
altoronto  
dkaans:
I like TSI. Helping me out to figure OB & OS zones.

It might also be usefull to trigger entry if i find a correct period setting.

May i ask an alert with a current and close bar option also indicating time frame and currency name?

Thanks in advance.

tsi_v1.mq4

dkaans, can you tell me where can I find red/green lines indicator from renko bar chart?

Thank you in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
RRAAJJ:
Hi Mladen,

My first post. Can you pls add an alert to CCIarrow, also can you pls suggest me good BUY /SELL singal indicator for 1 HR, which doest reprint.

thanks in advance.

Hi RRAAJJ,

Added the alerts, had to slightly modify the indicator so i could easily add the alerts but it should work the same.

Files:
RRAAJJ
RRAAJJ  

Thanks alot mrtools,it works perfectly.

Regards

Raj

SnakeWorld
SnakeWorld  
mladen:
maulana1989 That is an indicator showing (with default parameters) daily high low range. It will not touch the high or low, but will expand those whenever high gets higher than the previous high or lower than the previous low. So, in cases when high or low are broken you can get a lot of alerts. Anyway, look for some high low channel with alerts and any will do the job

Hi mladen

thanks for you info.

how about adding alerts in the event of a cross between a lime and orange lines ..?

Could there be added alerts

Thanks.