Indicators with alerts/signal - page 338

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  
mrtools:
Rikioliver this is a version i have, did it for myself awhile back.

mrtools,

Thank you so much. Exactly what I was looking for. God Bless.

Riki

mrb123
mrb123  

Add alert messagebox to this Fisher indi?

I am using the non repainting version of the Fisher_Yur4ik indicator. Could anyone add an alert messagebox when the histogram crosses the zero line? thanks

rsa77
rsa77  

Good afternoon. If it is not difficult to you to make signals at color change. Thanks

rsa77
rsa77  

Good afternoon. If it is not difficult to you to make signals at color change. Thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ehlers fisher tranform with alerts ...

autosurf

Not even that version is correct (if we take into account the original Ehler's fisher transform where minimum and maximum is searched fr withing chosen price, not within highs and lows). That way the sharp peaks that are one of the best characteristics of Ehler's fisher transform are lost (softened). Also this one avoids calculating always the 100 bars (no need for that)

Here is a version that is 100% correct with alerts too (bellow is the comparison of the two : upper is this one lower is the Fisher_Yu4ik)

autosurf:
I am using the non repainting version of the Fisher_Yur4ik indicator. Could anyone add an alert messagebox when the histogram crosses the zero line? thanks
mrb123
mrb123  
mladen:
autosurf

Not even that version is correct (if we take into account the original Ehler's fisher transform where minimum and maximum is searched fr withing chosen price, not within highs and lows). That way the sharp peaks that are one of the best characteristics of Ehler's fisher transform are lost (softened). Also this one avoids calculating always the 100 bars (no need for that)

Here is a version that is 100% correct with alerts too (bellow is the comparison of the two : upper is this one lower is the Fisher_Yu4ik)

Many thanks indeed with your information. This Ehler version is definately better than the one I was using. Do you know if there is any repainting issues?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

No repainting whatsoever in that version that I posted

autosurf:
Many thanks indeed with your information. This Ehler version is definately better than the one I was using. Do you know if there is any repainting issues?
biyasc
biyasc  

Looking for this EA

I am looking to build an EA. but unfortunately i don't have any knowledge of MQL language. i request to all senior/expert members of this forum, that please make it for me if possible. here is the criteria:-

if price hit a buy target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips.

ex. 1.3530 buy order hit target 1.3560, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

if price hit a sell target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips.

ex. 1.3530 sell order hit target 1.3500, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

i hope it is possible. but don't have any idea how to do it. if you guys are busy enough, then at least give me some suggestions, how to make it.

thanks in advance :-)

regards,

biyas

gpociejewski
gpociejewski  
biyasc:
I am looking to build an EA. but unfortunately i don't have any knowledge of MQL language. i request to all senior/expert members of this forum, that please make it for me if possible. here is the criteria:-

if price hit a buy target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips.

ex. 1.3530 buy order hit target 1.3560, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

if price hit a sell target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips.

ex. 1.3530 sell order hit target 1.3500, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

i hope it is possible. but don't have any idea how to do it. if you guys are busy enough, then at least give me some suggestions, how to make it.

thanks in advance :-)

regards,

biyas

[lang=pl]it looks easy but when after buy or or sell target hit, you want open buy or sell orders ? Is it should be extern parameter ?

cheers,

Grzesiek[/lang]

Klarix
Klarix  

pure ADX mit EMA + Email

hi,

i´m looking for an Indicator like this:

a pure ADX ( without DI +/-) + Ema

e-mail alert: when ADX crossing Ema from below

can anybody help ?