Indicators with alerts/signal - page 341

William Snyder
William Snyder  
MQL:
Hi Guys,

I have been a long time lurker and have been testing a very interesting system, but in order to test it further I need an alert on color change at bar close (sound and arrow) to this indicator.

macdbars.mq4

I have searched everywhere for it but have not found it and I am not a coder at all, so I would really appreciate any help.

I would appreciate your help and I will inform you about the system I am working on. When it all works I will post it here for all to see.

Thanks in advance.

Green pips

MQL (My Quantum Leap)

Hi MQL,

Added the alerts.

macdbars_alerts.mq4

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  
barnrai:
[lang=ja]Hi, rikiolivier.

Might try this one.

I change many code. So, Test this program yourself befor use.(not only alert but also line)[/lang]

barnrai,

Thank you very much for the help. I will test it out.

Riki

20.09Musketeer
20.09Musketeer  
mrtools:
Hi MQL,

Added the alerts.

macdbars_alerts.mq4

Thanks a lot I will try it out immediately !!

MQL

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Stacs band indicator mod request (x number of pips outised of the band) please

Hello to all and Happly Holidays. May the new year bring us all many many pips, and I believe that this indicator can do just that if you know how to properly use it. Currently the indi gives an alert when the price touches either the upper or the bottom of the indicator bands. Is it possible to have the indi give an alert when the price has penetrated the bands by a minimum of x amount of pips. So for example, the price has penetrated the upper band by let's say 20 pips (the pips should be variable so user can change it), the indicator will then give you a sell signal (this is a counter trade strategy). Vice versa for a buy signal. This would greatly enhance my trading for the new year because I will not have to be looking for it. Great coders of this forum, please help me out with this. I have no programming skills, though I have tried doing it myself. Thank you for your consideration and Merry Christmas to all.

Riki

BLACKBULL001
BLACKBULL001  

Pedro ea

Hi cj merry xmas to you and the entire traders on this great site i believe 2012 as it rolls in will bring good tidings of trailer loads of pips.i have an ea called pedro that cost me a packetabout3years ago please i will want you to help in tweeking it up for better performance its more active in range market is it possible to add an alert to it please cj kindly check it out and see whats wrong with it.see attached

Files:
pedroea.ex4 31 kb
ixa
ixa  

I need a EA built its based on macd and it works very well for me while trading stocks, i would like to automate it on forex.

Thank you

ixa
ixa  

Hello,

I have spent some time working on my macd EA but i find its too erratic so i will need some expert help if you have time.

I use this system trading SPY and their leveraged etf's sso sds and it works well with minimal loss as long as stick to the rule of putting stops in.

I would like some help with this EA if a developer can contact me would be much appreciated.

Thank you

mashriq
mashriq  

Help Needed To Add Sound And Visual Alert

Hi.. Can someone help me to add a sound and visual alert to this indicator whenever the arrow pops up? Thanks in advance, yeah.. swingpoints.ex4

Files:
mrb123
mrb123  

Ehler's fisher Transform alerts?

Thanks for this indicator,,,it is quite good on a constant rangebar chart. I have also drawn levels

for the +/- 1 and the +/- 2 levels to show an earlier entry.

Could someone code in an alert to fire off at the +1/-1 levels?

It would get you in a few bars earlier.

Many thanks indeed!!

mladen:
autosurf

Not even that version is correct (if we take into account the original Ehler's fisher transform where minimum and maximum is searched fr withing chosen price, not within highs and lows). That way the sharp peaks that are one of the best characteristics of Ehler's fisher transform are lost (softened). Also this one avoids calculating always the 100 bars (no need for that)

Here is a version that is 100% correct with alerts too (bellow is the comparison of the two : upper is this one lower is the Fisher_Yu4ik)

William Snyder
William Snyder  
autosurf:
Thanks for this indicator,,,it is quite good on a constant rangebar chart. I have also drawn levels

for the +/- 1 and the +/- 2 levels to show an earlier entry.

Could someone code in an alert to fire off at the +1/-1 levels?

It would get you in a few bars earlier.

Many thanks indeed!!

Here you go Autosurf, just called it oversold or overbought,(levelOs,levelOb) which you can set however you like by default have it at -2 and 2.

ehlers_fisher_transform_alerts.mq4