Indicators with alerts/signal - page 339

Fidelix
Fidelix  

Please help me

please can somebody help me create a SMA crossing with alert, and the faster sma shift at 5

mhakeemm
mhakeemm  

hello

can anybody help me adding alert for the formation of new trend to this ind below

please please

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Please please please please please please please please please please (indi mod)

Greetings all,

Hope it shows how bad I really need to get this indi moded. I got this indi of off this forum under the Beastie trading system developed by NanningBob which I want to thank him and give him the credit for this. It is a great indicator that compliments my trading style as I am a counter trend trader and very successful at it. This would greatly enhance my trading frequencies and winnings if I could have an alarm and email notification coded to this indicator. I will not have to periodically check for my entries. Basically I would just like to have the signal when the price breaks through either the top or the bottom of the two gold lines within the indicator. Buy signal if it breaks from the top to the bottom, or sell signal if it breaks from the bottom to the top. So PLEASE, I hope a generous coder out there can assist me, it would greatly be appreciated. THANK YOU very much.

Best regards,

Riki

akjtds
akjtds  

[langtitle=pl]please help[/langtitle]

[lang=pl]Im attaching good swing indicator, please someone modify this indi to show an arrow on last closed candle, now its 1 lag bar behind. Please be so kind[/lang]

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
akjtds:
[lang=pl]Im attaching good swing indicator, please someone modify this indi to show an arrow on last closed candle, now its 1 lag bar behind. Please be so kind[/lang]

Hi Akjtds,

Might try this one.

cooltrader28yahoocom
cooltrader28yahoocom  

metatrader so horrible you have to ask everybody to just make an alert

tradervic
tradervic  

Williams %R send alert anyone?

Does anyone have a Williams %R send email alert, or just plain Williams %R alert? The indicator would send an alert whenever it popped 80 or 20. Thanks in advance!

barnrai
barnrai  
rikiolivier:
Greetings all,

Hope it shows how bad I really need to get this indi moded. I got this indi of off this forum under the Beastie trading system developed by NanningBob which I want to thank him and give him the credit for this. It is a great indicator that compliments my trading style as I am a counter trend trader and very successful at it. This would greatly enhance my trading frequencies and winnings if I could have an alarm and email notification coded to this indicator. I will not have to periodically check for my entries. Basically I would just like to have the signal when the price breaks through either the top or the bottom of the two gold lines within the indicator. Buy signal if it breaks from the top to the bottom, or sell signal if it breaks from the bottom to the top. So PLEASE, I hope a generous coder out there can assist me, it would greatly be appreciated. THANK YOU very much.

Best regards,

Riki

[lang=ja]Hi, rikiolivier.

Might try this one.

I change many code. So, Test this program yourself befor use.(not only alert but also line)[/lang]

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
tradervic:
Does anyone have a Williams %R send email alert, or just plain Williams %R alert? The indicator would send an alert whenever it popped 80 or 20. Thanks in advance!

Tradervic,

This is a smoothed version with ma, alerts and mtf.

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Files:
Al Ibrahim
Al Ibrahim  

Indicator of indicator?

Hi,

I need to create an indicator of indicator in an EA (MT4 or MT5).

For example, I need to create MA of Stoch, MA of RSI, or RSI of Stoch and so on.

In MA of Stoch (for example), I need to call the Stoch indicator, then use its Main value as one of the MA indicator input values.

The question would be which input value of MA to use? Period? how to handle the fact that Stoch values are ranging from 0-100? limit them to another range, e.g. 3 to 20?

Also, how the strategy tester will handle the resulting chart?

Thanks in advance.