Indicators with alerts/signal - page 339

[langtitle=pl]please help[/langtitle]

[lang=pl]Im attaching good swing indicator, please someone modify this indi to show an arrow on last closed candle, now its 1 lag bar behind. Please be so kind[/lang]

Files:

akjtds:
[lang=pl]Im attaching good swing indicator, please someone modify this indi to show an arrow on last closed candle, now its 1 lag bar behind. Please be so kind[/lang]

Hi Akjtds,

Might try this one.

metatrader so horrible you have to ask everybody to just make an alert

Williams %R send alert anyone?

Does anyone have a Williams %R send email alert, or just plain Williams %R alert? The indicator would send an alert whenever it popped 80 or 20. Thanks in advance!

rikiolivier:
Greetings all,

Hope it shows how bad I really need to get this indi moded. I got this indi of off this forum under the Beastie trading system developed by NanningBob which I want to thank him and give him the credit for this. It is a great indicator that compliments my trading style as I am a counter trend trader and very successful at it. This would greatly enhance my trading frequencies and winnings if I could have an alarm and email notification coded to this indicator. I will not have to periodically check for my entries. Basically I would just like to have the signal when the price breaks through either the top or the bottom of the two gold lines within the indicator. Buy signal if it breaks from the top to the bottom, or sell signal if it breaks from the bottom to the top. So PLEASE, I hope a generous coder out there can assist me, it would greatly be appreciated. THANK YOU very much.

Best regards,

Riki

[lang=ja]Hi, rikiolivier.

Might try this one.

I change many code. So, Test this program yourself befor use.(not only alert but also line)[/lang]

Files:

Indicator of indicator?

Hi,

I need to create an indicator of indicator in an EA (MT4 or MT5).

For example, I need to create MA of Stoch, MA of RSI, or RSI of Stoch and so on.

In MA of Stoch (for example), I need to call the Stoch indicator, then use its Main value as one of the MA indicator input values.

The question would be which input value of MA to use? Period? how to handle the fact that Stoch values are ranging from 0-100? limit them to another range, e.g. 3 to 20?

Also, how the strategy tester will handle the resulting chart?

Thanks in advance.

Can u code this?

Hi,

I have one idea to work on this market profitably.

But this is to be tested by making it robo.

Can anyone help me?

Please go through 2 files and you will know it.

One is Grid robo, try it in demo account in any script with

Lot size 0.1

Grid Size : 5 to 8 pip or 50 to 80 points

Grid step : 12

Take Profit : 25 to 30 pip or 250 to 300 points

Stop loss: 00

Update interval : 1.0

I want such a software but little different . Which is mentioned below

Trade Line EA

Specifications:

1. Number of Trades per line should be max 2 at present moment. ( 1 buy trade and 1 sell trade )

2. As the take take profit of particular trade is taken it should immediately set limit for the same place ( sell limit, sell stop or buy limit, but stop )

3. Grid should be maintained upto above and below 10 trade lines to the centre value ( current price of the market ).

4. There should be options of

a. Lot size,

b. Grid size,

c. Take profit

5. There should be No option of Stop Loss. Take Profit must be 2.5times higher than grid space. T/p >= 2.5 Grid Space.

6. Lot Size should be maximum L = B x 0.00001 ( i.e. if A/c Balance is B = 1000 then Lot Size L = 1000 x 0.00001 = 0.01 ). As the balance increases more than 1000 than initial value it will increase lot size with above calculation.

7. Once EA is fixed and allowed to live trading, it shouldn’t allowed to change any parameters. It will take default parameters as Lot size according to account balance, Grid size 5 pip and Take Profit 28pip. To change parameters it is required to remove and reattach the EA to chart.

8. As the EA attached to the chart and allowed to Live Trading, on current value of script, it will make 1 buy and 1 sell trade and this will be centre value at this stage and it will put limits above and below 10 trade lines.

9. There should be no connection with any time frame as this EA will work on Market values only.

10. Slippage should be 2 max.

11. It should indicate extreme high and extreme low of last 60 days from current time.

- Pratik Patel

Files:

Modify or code newly this EA

EMAT-Trading-System-2010

Sea Dragon2 v1

Take Profit

There are 3 softwares having one common feature but check it on demo for 1 day.

1) EMAT-Trading-system-2010

Any script with any lot size

Candle should be 1m for fast checking. And maximum open trade: 20

This software compensates negative trade.

2) Take Profit: This software is made to compensate negative trades.

3) Sea Dragon2 v1: Can anyone change compensating trade system little slower in this software as it takes very big lot size and if still if it is not compensated free margin and then equity goes towards 00. Account will be closed. To try its demo

Use Take Profit 5 , Lot size 0.1, account Balance: $2000, sl: 10 max sl :150, Tp: 5, Tp2 : 2, weishu 1.0

This is somewhat same software need coding which will decrease risk factor associated in above 3 softwares.

Trend_Tp_EA

There should be only 2 parameters anyone can change in this software and those are

a. Lot Size : 0.1 ( default )

b. Take Profit ( default )

( There is no stop loss in this EA )

Once Ea is started parameters can’t be changed.

It will take 1st trade according to current market movement direction ( say, sell Trade ).

If it crosses 1st take profit limit ( 10 pip ), it will put another trade in the same direction. If again it gains take profit. It repeats it again but at this time if it don’t cross the limit and returns back and trade is exactly negative ( -10pip) than take profit limit it will put opposite direction Trade ( Buy Trade ). It continues doing this.

Now if any trade is negative exactly 4 times its take profit limit ( -40pip here ), it will try to compensate this trade.

Compensating Strategy: Any trade which is negative exactly 4 times its take profit limit ( -40pip here ), It will put another trade in the same direction with same lot size and it will put common take profit line which will give total take profit exactly total of that 2 take profit ( here 10 + 10 =20 )

If market is moving in one direction and this compensating trade also crosses 4 times take profit limit ( -40 pip here ) there will be another buy trade with lot size double ( 0.2 here ) than initial and again common take profit limit will be set which will give profit exactly total 3 take profits of 3 trades ( here 10+10+10= 30). If this 3rd trade also crosses 4 times take profit limit ( -40pip here ) there will be 4th trade in the same direction ( buy trade here ). Lot size will be double than earlier ( 0.4 here ) and common take profit limit with same total take profit of 4 trades ( here 10+10+10+10=40 ) . These continues if market is still moving in one direction.

Example : Lot size : 0.1, Take profit : 10 pip

1st buy trade is negative -40 pip , now Ea puts another buy trade with same lot size (0.1)

Take profit limit will be on -10 pip below 1st buy trade

so, total will be -10 + 30 =$ 20

Now 2nd trade is also -40 pip negative then it will put another 3rd buy trade in the same direction with lot size 0.2.

Now common take profit limit will be 2 pip below 2nd Trade

Total : (2x 38 ) –( 1 x 2 ) – ( 1 x 42 ) = + 76 -2 -42 =$ 32

Now, 3rd trade is also -40 pip negative then it will put another 4th buy trade in the same direction with lot size 0.4.

Take profit limit will be same value of 3rd trade

So, Total : ( 4x40 ) – (2x00 ) – ( 1 x 40 ) – ( 1x 80 ) =$ 40

Same way for more trades if required.

Common:

• It continues putting new trades in the same direction if it hits take profit limit.

• Any trade except compensating trades which is negative exactly to its take profit limit there will be opposite direction trade.

• Any trade which is 4 times negative to its take profit limit Ea will put new trade in the same direction to compensate 1st trade.

• Any trade which is negative exactly to its take profit limit, Ea will put opposite direction trade without considering if Compensating trades is active on the same value.

• Except compensating trade if there is an active trade, Ea will not put new trade in the same direction.

- Pratik Patel

Files:

Thanks a million! Much appreciated!

mrtools:
Tradervic, This is a smoothed version with ma, alerts and mtf.

Thanks a million! Much appreciated!

Breakeven function

Hi, can help me to add Breakeven function to my EA?

Files:
mylineorder.mq4  21 kb
Reason: