Indicators with alerts/signal - page 969

topi
topi  

Dear mrtools and mladen

Can you please help me with the modifications and alerts added to this indi.

1. RSI-Parameter should be s electable (Close/Median/Typical/Weighted-Close) over the Input-Menu.

2. IfRSI is above 50 the color of RSI should change in Green and Buy Greencolor arrow should come on the actual bar

3. If RSI is below 40 the color of RSI should change in Red and Sell Red arrow should come on the actual bar.

4. If RSI cross above 70 an SYMBOL- x mark should be drawn on the chart above the actual bar (exit the buy).

5. If RSI cross below 30 an SYMBOL- x mark should be drawn on the chart below the actual bar. (exit the sell)

All variables should be can changed by the input menu and the options (Draw arrow/RSI-Color) should be enable/disable.

I hope its not too difficult to code it - thank you in advance. RSI - mtf & alerts nmc 2.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:
Dear mrtools and mladen

Can you please help me with the modifications and alerts added to this indi.

1. RSI-Parameter should be s electable (Close/Median/Typical/Weighted-Close) over the Input-Menu.

2. IfRSI is above 50 the color of RSI should change in Green and Buy Greencolor arrow should come on the actual bar

3. If RSI is below 40 the color of RSI should change in Red and Sell Red arrow should come on the actual bar.

4. If RSI cross above 70 an SYMBOL- x mark should be drawn on the chart above the actual bar (exit the buy).

5. If RSI cross below 30 an SYMBOL- x mark should be drawn on the chart below the actual bar. (exit the sell)

All variables should be can changed by the input menu and the options (Draw arrow/RSI-Color) should be enable/disable.

I hope its not too difficult to code it - thank you in advance. RSI - mtf & alerts nmc 2.mq4

You already have the possibility to chose the price (simply set it in the price parameter)

topi
topi  

hi mladen thanks for your reply. could you please help in adding the arrows on price chart when RSI move above 50 for buy and sell arrow once the RSI move below 40. thanks in advance

lucmat
lucmat  

Hi all

may someone help me to insert the classical alerts/signal to this indicator?

The alerts shold work when "stream1" crosses above and below "buff1" and the same with other "streams" and "buff".

Thanks in advance

Lucmat

stream4.mq4

Files:
stream4.mq4 4 kb
talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen and Mrtool

Would you please if the attached indicator is not re-painting, I would like to add usual alerts when the arrows appear and later you may add MTF, it is simple strategy as I can see but I don't know if it is repainting or not.

Thanks

Your response is appreciated

Talaat E

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Dear Mladen and Mrtool

Would you please if the attached indicator is not re-painting, I would like to add usual alerts when the arrows appear and later you may add MTF, it is simple strategy as I can see but I don't know if it is repainting or not.

Thanks

Your response is appreciated

Talaat E

Talaat E

It is in some ways similar to sidus. Since it calculates from right (future) to left (past) it would be no problem if there was no one state that it is trying to "remember" the previous state. Here is one that calculates from left (past) to right (future) so compare it to what it has to be : new_buysell-1.mq4

All the differences are cases when the original version will repaint

Files:
topi
topi  

dear mrtools and mladen thanks for your reply. could you please help1.If RSI is above 50 a buy arrow should come below the a price bar

2. If RSI is below 40 a sell arrow should come above the a price bar

3. If RSI cross above 70 an SYMBOL- x mark or any other symbol should be drawn on the chart above the actual bar (exit the buy).

4. If RSI cross below 30 an SYMBOL- x mark or any other symbol should be drawn on the chart below the actual bar. (exit the sell).

rsi_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_2.mq4

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Talaat E

It is in some ways similar to sidus. Since it calculates from right (future) to left (past) it would be no problem if there was no one state that it is trying to "remember" the previous state. Here is one that calculates from left (past) to right (future) so compare it to what it has to be : new_buysell-1.mq4

All the differences are cases when the original version will repaint

Hi Mladen

I recognize the change, yes why not it is almost by some how same results if this will avoid such cases of repainting of the original indicator, so it is possible to add alert to that one, please

Thanks

Talaat E

Malle Simpson
Malle Simpson  

Hi, I found an really interesting RSI indicator on this forum and im finding it really useful.

However I have a little request, Is it possible to add any sort of sloping notification? so it is easy to spot possible band direction reversal? if it is alot of work, im fine as it is, it would just make it a bit quicker to read.

Thanks

rsi__tma_centered__bands.mq4rsi__tma_centered__bands.ex4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Hi Mladen

I recognize the change, yes why not it is almost by some how same results if this will avoid such cases of repainting of the original indicator, so it is possible to add alert to that one, please

Thanks

Talaat E

Hi Talaat E, added the alerts.

Files: