Indicators with alerts/signal - page 345

daytrade5
daytrade5  
mrtools:
Hi Daytrade5, Wasn't able to add the email alert to your indicator but was able to add it and the stoch to one i have and it seems to be working.

Thanks.......much appreciated!!!

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Ichimoku EMA Cross

mrtools:
Ok retraced my steps realized what i did wrong uploaded wrong versions, sorry about that, these i'm uploading are alerting.

mrtools,

Can you please share the ichimoku indi I do not see it attached. I have been searching for the same. Thank you much.

Riki

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rikiolivier:
mrtools,

Can you please share the ichimoku indi I do not see it attached. I have been searching for the same. Thank you much.

Riki

Hi Riki,

Here you go, had removed it by accident, you will need Ichimoku (attached) in indicators folder for it to work.

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  
mrtools:
Hi Riki, Here you go, had removed it by accident, you will need Ichimoku (attached) in indicators folder for it to work.

mrtools,

Thank you so much for the indi and the the quick response.

Riki

johnny2pips
johnny2pips  

I'm looking for a CCI zero cross alert (not double CCI). Any chance there is one here?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnny2pips:
I'm looking for a CCI zero cross alert (not double CCI). Any chance there is one here?

Hi Johnny2pips,

Have this one it draws arrows and alerts on zero cross.The chart picture is with default settings zero crosses.

oshawa
oshawa  

MACD modification

zerolag_macd.mq4macd_colorhist_alert.mq4

Hi, please can any MQ4 expert here help modify the attached ZeroLag MACD available in MQ4 CodeBase so that it can have 4 colours and alert? I also attached another MACD with the colour and alert codes but using conventional calculations.

Many thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
oshawa:
zerolag_macd.mq4macd_colorhist_alert.mq4

Hi, please can any MQ4 expert here help modify the attached ZeroLag MACD available in MQ4 CodeBase so that it can have 4 colours and alert? I also attached another MACD with the colour and alert codes but using conventional calculations.

Many thanks.

Hi Oshawa,

Mladen posted a version in Macd section of the forum that blows that one away, check out the comparison picture,think you'll agree so added alerts to Mladen's version

oshawa
oshawa  

MrTools,

That's magnificent. Thanks a lot!

rsi-macd
rsi-macd  

Tres Bonne sujet, Tous les indicateur qui se base sur le MA donne de bon résultat dans le trend et moyene le reste du temp.