Indicators with alerts/signal - page 334

mrtools:
Hi Riki, Have these they are a little different, but maybe you can use.

mrtools,

AWESOME! Just what i was looking for. You are the man. Thank you very much.

Riki

Trix indicator needs alert

Can someone please program a sound alert and e mail alert in this Trix indicator whenever either the long term or short term Trix line changes color from red to green or vice versa. Thanks

mrtools:
Hi Riki, Have these they are a little different, but maybe you can use.

Hello mrtools. I was wondering if it possible to add the RSI indicator in there with options for extern rsi period and extern overbought and oversold periods. Not sure how difficult that would be. I use the STARC Bands and RSI for my trading and would like to combine them into one indicator. It's a great system. Thank you and by the way the indicator is working great for me.

Riki

chuckee:
Can someone please program a sound alert and e mail alert in this Trix indicator whenever either the long term or short term Trix line changes color from red to green or vice versa. Thanks

I have modified your indicator to give alert and email when either line turns color. The alert will tell you which line turned and for what direction. Enjoy.

t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_1.mq4

chuckee:

Oh, forgot to add, I have assumed you want the alert when color change is confirmed at the close of the bar, not entry bar, that will be too many alerts. If you want the other way, let me know.

christinaLi:
Oh, forgot to add, I have assumed you want the alert when color change is confirmed at the close of the bar, not entry bar, that will be too many alerts. If you want the other way, let me know.

Thank you so much, Christina. I very much appreciate it.

Trix alert keeps repeating

christinaLi:
I have modified your indicator to give alert and email when either line turns color. The alert will tell you which line turned and for what direction. Enjoy. t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_1.mq4

The alert works fine except that it keeps repeating and sounding the alarm once the color changes. Is there anyway of just having it notify or sound the alarm once when the color changes?

Reason: