Elite indicators :) - page 414

Leader of the MACD mtf divergence

Mrtools u Mladen, could make divergence of this indicators "Leader of the MACD mtf"?

Thanks.

Volume Weighted Moving Average

hi,

are there already some volume weighted moving average indicators in this forum?

thank you,

mike

mike

In the "averages" indicator there is a volume weighted average already. In the one posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general Method 9 is volume weighted moving average (as far as I remember in all the versions there was a volume weighted moving average too).

regards

Mladen

mk77ch:
hi,

are there already some volume weighted moving average indicators in this forum?

thank you,

mike

Histo version request multipass

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go (for a pleasant weekend)

Made a trend envelopes version with multi pass moving average filter. It seems to be interesting (here is an example of a 10,2 high-low prices trend envelope on a 15 minute chart) It will need some experimenting with parameters but it does look OK at a first glance

PS: made an error in code, it is corrected now. If in your version line 130 goes like this("0" as a last parameter)

smin = (1-Deviation/100)*iMultiPassMa(iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,LowerPrice,i),MaPeriod,MaFilterPass,i,0);

then please re-download the indicator or replace the last parameter from "0" with "1".

regards

Mladen

Hi mladen,

could you provide a histo version of the multipass trend envelopes ? Best would be up +1 and down -1. Thanks

Boxter

Here you go

trend_envelopes_-_multi_pass_moving_average_filter_-_binary.mq4

regards

Mladen

Boxter:
Hi mladen, could you provide a histo version of the multipass trend envelopes ? Best would be up +1 and down -1. Thanks

MTF capability request Chaos Oscillator

Hi mladen,

thans for your rapid feedback ! Great trend indi.

I have attached another trend indi originally implemented by Xard777. I modified it a bit to be nrp.

Could you add mtf capability here as well ?

mladen:
Boxter

That is a renamed Solar wind indicator. I think I do not have to tell you more about solar wind. If you wish it to be non-repainting there are already indicators that are codded correctly or the following line ....

regards

Mladen

Thanks for the rapid response. I'll try the Ehlers fisher transform indicators.

Boxter

That is a renamed Solar wind indicator. I think I do not have to tell you more about solar wind. If you wish it to be non-repainting there are already indicators that are codded correctly or the following line :
for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--){[/PHP]
must be changed to something like this :
[PHP] for(int i=Bars-1; i>=0; i--){

But in that case it will have to calculate all the bars at every tick. I recommend you use some of the Ehlers fisher transform indicators that are correct instead. When all the necessary changes would be implemented into this version, it would end being one of the already existing versions

PS: since I see that you invested work in it, pay attention to how Value1 and Fish1 values are treated. They are a cause of an error in calculation, and the main reason I proposed you the above said

regards

Mladen

Boxter:
Hi mladen,

thans for your rapid feedback ! Great trend indi.

I have attached another trend indi originally implemented by Xard777. I modified it a bit to be nrp.

Could you add mtf capability here as well ?

Ehlers fisher transform binary ...

Here is a "binary" version of a correct Ehlers fisher transform (correct even in the part where maximum and minimum are searched for in the chosen price and not in high and low). Multi time frame added too ...

ehlers_fisher_transform_-_binary.mq4

regards

Mladen

Boxter:
Thanks for the rapid response. I'll try the Ehlers fisher transform indicators.

"MACD bars_mtf_choose of averages"

Good afternoon,

Mladen,could you be so kind to make "MACD bars_mtf_choose of averages", with a choice of mobile averages between 15, like in this indicadotor "averages_osma_mtf+alerts+arrows":

extern string MAS = "";

extern string __0 = "SMA";

extern string __1 = "EMA";

extern string __2 = "Double smoothed EMA";

extern string __3 = "Double EMA";

extern string __4 = "Triple EMA";

extern string __5 = "Smoothed MA";

extern string __6 = "Linear weighted MA";

extern string __7 = "Parabolic weighted MA";

extern string __8 = "Alexander MA";

extern string __9 = "Volume weghted MA";

extern string __10 = "Hull MA";