Indicators with alerts/signal - page 343

g.pociejewski:
[lang=pl]I will see, the problem is with sound yes ? arrows is ok ? DO you need posibility to set kind od sound in properties ? Cheers Grzesiek[/lang]

Nope there wasn't any arrows. Maybe it only works in real time? Having the possibility to set the sound, alert box, arrows alerts in properties would be vary helpful. All I did to check was open a chart and check the properties. The alert sound kept sounding over and over with no pop up alert box or arrows. Only sounds

johnny2pips:
I really like this indicator a lot and use it every day. If anyone could code a simple sound alert and visual/arrow alert when the color switches from green to red or red to green I'd be vary grateful.

Sorry for the double post guess this was the right place after all.

heiken_ashi_exit.mq4

Hi Johnny2pips,

Posted a version here with alerts https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175407 post#42

johnny2pips:
Nope there wasn't any arrows. Maybe it only works in real time? Having the possibility to set the sound, alert box, arrows alerts in properties would be vary helpful. All I did to check was open a chart and check the properties. The alert sound kept sounding over and over with no pop up alert box or arrows. Only sounds

[lang=pl][lang=en]Sorry but i'm not sure what you need. You wrote that you need sound alert and some graphics (for example arrow) on the chart after colour change. In the file that i attached was both. You should see blue arrows over/under the colour changing points. Of cours sound alerts working only real time. Where is the problem ?[/lang]Here you have version with alerts as option. heiken_ashi_exit_2.mq4[/lang]

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Johnny2pips, Posted a version here with alerts https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175407 post#42

Hello mrtool,

Tried using this indicator, since it is not calculated the same way it gives different results. After checking into the properties and changing the settings of better formula to false and fixing the metapid period still couldn't get the same results. Sorry if this is a pain but I've back tested this specific indi on 1H charts and it gives the best results for my personal trading style. If there is anyway someone could add an alert to this one I'd be forever grateful.

g.pociejewski:
[lang=pl][lang=en]Sorry but i'm not sure what you need. You wrote that you need sound alert and some graphics (for example arrow) on the chart after colour change. In the file that i attached was both. You should see blue arrows over/under the colour changing points. Of cours sound alerts working only real time. Where is the problem ?[/lang]Here you have version with alerts as option. heiken_ashi_exit_2.mq4[/lang]

Thank you so much for helping. Testing as we speak. Two things the arrows are revers (pointing down for up signal) and the sound doesn't seem to be working now.

Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180500 with following settings : 1,40,1,1and you are going to get same values as the one you are using. It has alerts already (and it is even not a decompiled code )

johnny2pips:
Hello mrtool, Tried using this indicator, since it is not calculated the same way it gives different results. After checking into the properties and changing the settings of better formula to false and fixing the metapid period still couldn't get the same results. Sorry if this is a pain but I've back tested this specific indi on 1H charts and it gives the best results for my personal trading style. If there is anyway someone could add an alert to this one I'd be forever grateful.

mladen:
Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180500 with following settings : 1,40,1,1and you are going to get same values as the one you are using. It has alerts already (and it is even not a decompiled code )

Thank you so much mladen it works! And thank you to everyone who has tried to help me today I really appreciate all your help.

Pls try.

gabrielbake:
This is my first post so please forgive any errors I may make. I like this indicator and would like it to alert me only when it crosses the zero line.

Can someone code such an alert please.

Thanks in advance.

I refresh this program.(But add 2 line for you.line95 & 109)

If you understand this 2 line (line95 & 109), I think You can debug yourself.

If you not modify (only upload by de-compile program), I do not help.

But you read that program & try to modify, So I help you, & I think you can do yourself.

Sorry, My English is poor. So can not say well.

Pls try.

Files:

distinctive alert needed

Hi all..

I use this 'CCI level indicator' but since it alerts before candle closes, during live trading I must also add a 'new candle alarm' indicator to double-check the accuracy of the CCI alert. Kind of a clunky way to do things.

Wonder if someone can fix the CCI level indicator to alert on candle close?

If that isn't doable, could someone perhaps just add the ability to play a distinctive sound file on the 'new candle alarm' indy, also attached? That would be very useful as a fallback. Thank you!

davidt76:
Hi all..

I use this 'CCI level indicator' but since it alerts before candle closes, during live trading I must also add a 'new candle alarm' indicator to double-check the accuracy of the CCI alert. Kind of a clunky way to do things.

Wonder if someone can fix the CCI level indicator to alert on candle close?

If that isn't doable, could someone perhaps just add the ability to play a distinctive sound file on the 'new candle alarm' indy, also attached? That would be very useful as a fallback. Thank you!

Hi Davidt76,

Think it should be working sound wise now reason i say think because here i'm getting the alerts but no sound but seems not getting any sound from my laptop.

cci_filter_levels_alerts.mq4

Reason: