Indicators with alerts/signal - page 343

bokachi
bokachi  

Can anyone code this indicator to show the ADR High and Low levels in history,not only for the current day

Files:
gpociejewski
gpociejewski  

[lang=pl]heiken_ashi_exit_1.mq4[/lang]

johnny2pips:
I really like this indicator a lot and use it every day. If anyone could code a simple sound alert and visual/arrow alert when the color switches from green to red or red to green I'd be vary grateful.

Sorry for the double post guess this was the right place after all.

heiken_ashi_exit.mq4

[lang=pl]Try it, it should working.

Cheers Grzesiek. [/lang]

Files:
johnny2pips
johnny2pips  
g.pociejewski:
[lang=pl]heiken_ashi_exit_1.mq4[/lang]

[lang=pl]Try it, it should working.

Cheers Grzesiek. [/lang]

Sorry bud it doesn't There's also no way to set the alert via indicator properties. Thanks for trying though.

gpociejewski
gpociejewski  
johnny2pips:
Sorry bud it doesn't keeps giving sound signals with no pop up listing what pair the signal is for. There's also no way to set the alert via indicator properties. Thanks for trying though.

[lang=pl]I will see, the problem is with sound yes ? arrows is ok ? DO you need posibility to set kind od sound in properties ?

Cheers Grzesiek[/lang]

johnny2pips
johnny2pips  
g.pociejewski:
[lang=pl]I will see, the problem is with sound yes ? arrows is ok ? DO you need posibility to set kind od sound in properties ? Cheers Grzesiek[/lang]

Nope there wasn't any arrows. Maybe it only works in real time? Having the possibility to set the sound, alert box, arrows alerts in properties would be vary helpful. All I did to check was open a chart and check the properties. The alert sound kept sounding over and over with no pop up alert box or arrows. Only sounds

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnny2pips:
I really like this indicator a lot and use it every day. If anyone could code a simple sound alert and visual/arrow alert when the color switches from green to red or red to green I'd be vary grateful.

Sorry for the double post guess this was the right place after all.

heiken_ashi_exit.mq4

Hi Johnny2pips,

Posted a version here with alerts https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175407 post#42

gpociejewski
gpociejewski  
johnny2pips:
Nope there wasn't any arrows. Maybe it only works in real time? Having the possibility to set the sound, alert box, arrows alerts in properties would be vary helpful. All I did to check was open a chart and check the properties. The alert sound kept sounding over and over with no pop up alert box or arrows. Only sounds

[lang=pl][lang=en]Sorry but i'm not sure what you need. You wrote that you need sound alert and some graphics (for example arrow) on the chart after colour change. In the file that i attached was both. You should see blue arrows over/under the colour changing points. Of cours sound alerts working only real time. Where is the problem ?[/lang]Here you have version with alerts as option. heiken_ashi_exit_2.mq4[/lang]

Files:
johnny2pips
johnny2pips  
mrtools:
Hi Johnny2pips, Posted a version here with alerts https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175407 post#42

Hello mrtool,

Tried using this indicator, since it is not calculated the same way it gives different results. After checking into the properties and changing the settings of better formula to false and fixing the metapid period still couldn't get the same results. Sorry if this is a pain but I've back tested this specific indi on 1H charts and it gives the best results for my personal trading style. If there is anyway someone could add an alert to this one I'd be forever grateful.

johnny2pips
johnny2pips  
g.pociejewski:
[lang=pl][lang=en]Sorry but i'm not sure what you need. You wrote that you need sound alert and some graphics (for example arrow) on the chart after colour change. In the file that i attached was both. You should see blue arrows over/under the colour changing points. Of cours sound alerts working only real time. Where is the problem ?[/lang]Here you have version with alerts as option. heiken_ashi_exit_2.mq4[/lang]

Thank you so much for helping. Testing as we speak. Two things the arrows are revers (pointing down for up signal) and the sound doesn't seem to be working now.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180500 with following settings : 1,40,1,1and you are going to get same values as the one you are using. It has alerts already (and it is even not a decompiled code )

johnny2pips:
Hello mrtool, Tried using this indicator, since it is not calculated the same way it gives different results. After checking into the properties and changing the settings of better formula to false and fixing the metapid period still couldn't get the same results. Sorry if this is a pain but I've back tested this specific indi on 1H charts and it gives the best results for my personal trading style. If there is anyway someone could add an alert to this one I'd be forever grateful.