Indicators with alerts/signal - page 340

This is exact what I was looking for. Tools you done it again.

Ish

Hi all

Can anybody repair this indi ? It must play a alertsound and show a popup alerts, regrettably, does not do this (((

Thanks-_vforcealerts.mq4

Files:

[langtitle=pl]Very good indicator[/langtitle]

[lang=pl]Please someone modify this indicator to show arrows on last closed candle not on previous. Please

I found this indicator and he is giving very good signals[/lang]

Files:

If I understand correctly what do you need, all you have to do is to set the "loop" parameter to 0 (zero)

akjtds:
[lang=pl]Please someone modify this indicator to show arrows on last closed candle not on previous. Please I found this indicator and he is giving very good signals[/lang]

[langtitle=pl]request[/langtitle]

[lang=pl]Thanks Mladen, I have one another question can somobody tell is attached indicator repainting ? If yes please modify code to no repaint. Many thanks in advance.[/lang]

Possible to add an alert to this specific MACDBar indy??

Hi Guys,

I have been a long time lurker and have been testing a very interesting system, but in order to test it further I need an alert on color change at bar close (sound and arrow) to this indicator.

macdbars.mq4

I have searched everywhere for it but have not found it and I am not a coder at all, so I would really appreciate any help.

I would appreciate your help and I will inform you about the system I am working on. When it all works I will post it here for all to see.

Thanks in advance.

Green pips

MQL (My Quantum Leap)

Files:
macdbars.mq4  6 kb

MQL:
Hi Guys,

I have been a long time lurker and have been testing a very interesting system, but in order to test it further I need an alert on color change at bar close (sound and arrow) to this indicator.

macdbars.mq4

I have searched everywhere for it but have not found it and I am not a coder at all, so I would really appreciate any help.

I would appreciate your help and I will inform you about the system I am working on. When it all works I will post it here for all to see.

Thanks in advance.

Green pips

MQL (My Quantum Leap)

Hi MQL,

Added the alerts.

macdbars_alerts.mq4

Files:

barnrai:
[lang=ja]Hi, rikiolivier.

Might try this one.

I change many code. So, Test this program yourself befor use.(not only alert but also line)[/lang]

barnrai,

Thank you very much for the help. I will test it out.

Riki

mrtools:
Hi MQL,

Added the alerts.

macdbars_alerts.mq4

Thanks a lot I will try it out immediately !!

MQL

Stacs band indicator mod request (x number of pips outised of the band) please

Hello to all and Happly Holidays. May the new year bring us all many many pips, and I believe that this indicator can do just that if you know how to properly use it. Currently the indi gives an alert when the price touches either the upper or the bottom of the indicator bands. Is it possible to have the indi give an alert when the price has penetrated the bands by a minimum of x amount of pips. So for example, the price has penetrated the upper band by let's say 20 pips (the pips should be variable so user can change it), the indicator will then give you a sell signal (this is a counter trade strategy). Vice versa for a buy signal. This would greatly enhance my trading for the new year because I will not have to be looking for it. Great coders of this forum, please help me out with this. I have no programming skills, though I have tried doing it myself. Thank you for your consideration and Merry Christmas to all.

Riki

Reason: