Please help mod this indicator (finally found what i've been searching for) please

I have been seaching endlessly for an indicitar like this and finally found one. The only thing that it is missing is that it does not show the currency, the time frame, or send email alerts. Can someone please generously help add these functions to this indicator. I will greatly appreciate it.

Again, all I need for it to do is show the time frame, show the currency, and send email alert. Thank you.

Riki

Files:

rikiolivier:
I have been seaching endlessly for an indicitar like this and finally found one. The only thing that it is missing is that it does not show the currency, the time frame, or send email alerts. Can someone please generously help add these functions to this indicator. I will greatly appreciate it.

Again, all I need for it to do is show the time frame, show the currency, and send email alert. Thank you.

Riki

I haven't looked at the indicator yet but what did you mean by "show the time frame, show the currency"? You would know the time frame and currency from the chart you attached it to. Or did you mean you want the alerts to state the time frame and currency pair?

SDX Alerts

Hi

I just altered the Alert already coded into the indicator and added in two inputs, I have not tested it on a live market feed however if the original alert code worked correctly then this should work.

1/ Box_Alert - this allows a PopUp Alert

2/ Mail_Alert - this sends the Alert to your email

CJA

sdx-zonebreakout2-1.mq4

Files:

meshleman3:
I haven't looked at the indicator yet but what did you mean by "show the time frame, show the currency"? You would know the time frame and currency from the chart you attached it to. Or did you mean you want the alerts to state the time frame and currency pair?

Meshleman3,

Yes, exactly. I would like the alerts to show the TF and currency pair. Thank you.

Riki

cja:
Hi

I just altered the Alert already coded into the indicator and added in two inputs, I have not tested it on a live market feed however if the original alert code worked correctly then this should work.

1/ Box_Alert - this allows a PopUp Alert

2/ Mail_Alert - this sends the Alert to your email

CJA

sdx-zonebreakout2-1.mq4

CJA,

Thank you very much. I will test it out when the market opens.

Riki

rikiolivier:
CJA,

Thank you very much. I will test it out when the market opens.

Riki

Hi Riki,

Please share your system as well once u have tested the indicator.

Thanks.

Forexlearner2008:

Hi Riki,

Please share your system as well once u have tested the indicator.

Thanks.

I will be glad to.

rikiolivier:
Meshleman3,

Yes, exactly. I would like the alerts to show the TF and currency pair. Thank you.

Riki

I see some modifications have already been done. After you test, let me know if there is anything else you may need.

Starc band indicator modification please (working on a new strategy) potential +

Hello all,

Wondering if any coder out there can modifiy this indicator to #1. send an alert when the open candle has broken through either the upper outside band or the bottom of the outside band. #2. alert signal is audible/popup, email sent option, display current TF and currency upon alert. That is pretty much it. I have a counter strategy that I am currently working on, as I have noticed the great potential of this indicator. Once I have tested this strategy, I would share it here on the forum and see what you all think of it. And maybe eventually, turn it into an EA. Thank you for any consideration for this modification.

Riki

Files:
starc1.jpg  19 kb
Reason: